Not the Grail, just a regular one - Bablokos!!! - page 372

ILNUR777:
Well, since it's more familiar in human limb terminology, I'll rephrase. The resemblance of legs can be built on a single pair, just why, when you can build them more prospectively from several pairs. That is, the point of trading on one pair when you can choose with a fatter potential. It doesn't say anything about the sense of principle of building legs itself.
it's not about the extremities... I've already said more than once that the system was originally designed for one pair - and only then were the legs invented, that practically guarantees a daily collapse - read takeprofit of at least 50 pips

A rebus about doughboys and related events from the branch.

Verily I say unto you...

transcendreamer: Truly I say to you...

... every man a lie

yeah - all the puzzles of pairing have been stated many times before - even the state has been shown

and few have understood that there should be TWO pairs :) - as i said - two legs - each with at least two or more currency instruments....

I'm too lazy now... but maybe I'll insert a couple of pictures - which BEAUTIFULly show the principle of making a profit :) - although it's a classic - buy at the bottom - sell at the top - at the same time :)

----

SZZY - and the basic principle of MM was explained - it's a simple pyramid - as an example was shown - that with a move of 50.0 pips - at the risk of losing 10.0 $ you can make 310.0 $

----

PSS - left to combine - getting almost guaranteed 50.0 pips a day - which can either be simple bets with a minimum arithmetic increase in the lot - covering previous losses... or to maximize profits involve pyramiding and profit trawl... not with "classic" 5 level refill - but so - 1...2 refills in 50 pips...

Aleksander:

yeah - all the puzzles of pairing have been stated many times before - even the state has been shown

and few have understood that there should be TWO pairs :) - as i said - two legs - each with at least two or more currency instruments....

I'm too lazy now... but maybe I'll insert a couple of pictures - which BEAUTIFULly show the principle of making a profit :) - although it's a classic - buy at the bottom - sell at the top - at the same time :)

----

SZZY - and the basic principle of MM was explained - it's a simple pyramid - as an example was shown - that with a move of 50.0 pips - at the risk of losing 10.0 $ you can make 310.0 $

----

PSS - left to combine - get virtually guaranteed 50.0 pips a day - which can either be simple bets with a minimum arithmetic increase in the lot - covering previous losses... or for profit maximization use pyramiding and profit trawling... of course not with "classical" 5-level refill - but so - 1...2 refills in 50 pips...

OOOOOO!

The story goes on!

A lot of people got burned out on the pairing on Trump's election

Look at the charts...

That's because people were only looking at half of paired trading - and if you look with both feet, you're OK.

If one leg goes into minus - the second leg has successfully given +50 pips with pyramiding...

SZS - hi Trans :) all the pictures you spoiled? :) - better draw three charts - TTF5 min... - 24 hours is enough for 1 chart

and in each of them only two currencies (for example) - the beginning of the day above the EUR chart... and 100 pips below the pound chart...

can you do it? :)

Aleksander:

That's because people were only looking at half of paired trading - and if you look with both feet, you're OK.

If one leg goes into minus - the second leg has successfully given +50 pips with pyramiding...

SZS - hi Trans :) all the pictures you spoiled? :) - better draw three charts - TTF5 min... - 24 hours is enough for 1 chart

and in each for now only two currencies (for example) - start of the day above the EUR chart ... and 100 pips below the pound chart ...

can you do it? :)

Hi there, but I did not understand what exactly you should draw, three portfolios of 2 currency pairs each?

yep - 3 portfolios - 2 currency pairs each so far - daily chart per portfolio is enough - compressed 5 minute charts...

not the total equity of these two pairs - but purely their movement with a 100 pips vertical starting point shifter...

Reason: