Not the Grail, just a regular one - Bablokos!!! - page 588

Anatoly traded normally this time, except for metals (the stats and history appeared in the signal after 24 hours).
Metals should have been traded in a separate signal. They ended up with -140$, I think.
And currency pairs, like me, give some plus on amount of trades >100 on these indices.

But phasing is tough - week +500 pips, week -500.
Too bad the experiment remained incomplete...
Документация по MQL5: Торговые функции / HistoryDealsTotal
Документация по MQL5: Торговые функции / HistoryDealsTotal
  • www.mql5.com
Возвращает количество сделок в истории. Перед вызовом функции HistoryDealsTotal() необходимо получить историю сделок и ордеров с помощью функции HistorySelect() или HistorySelectByPosition(). Не следует...

b2v:
Anatoly traded normally this time, except for metals (the stats and history appeared in the signal after 24 hours).
Metals should have been traded in a separate signal. They ended up with -140$, I think.
And currency pairs, like me, give some plus on amount of trades >100 on these indices.

But phase is tough - week +500 pips, week -500.
Too bad the experiment was incomplete...
The experiment will continue, and will continue without metals.

Gold must have taken a hit with this trend? Metals can really be an investment asset, especially at a time like this

Anatolii Zainchkovskii:
The experiment will continue, and continue without metals.

And the workload would be reduced.

Praise be to the prophets!

Aleksandr Volotko:

And the workload would be reduced.

The lack of metals would reduce the load. With obvious stoplosses, I don't see the need to reduce the load. 30-50% is fine for trading aggressively.

transcendreamer:
Glory to the prophets!
Not for the glory, but for the people....

transcendreamer:
I guess gold got bumped up with this trend? Metals can really be an investment asset, especially at a time like this
Exactly, gold by trend and silver by excessive volatility expressed in equity trades.

Anatolii Zainchkovskii:
The lack of metals will reduce the load. In the presence of obvious stoplosses I don't see the need to reduce the load. 30-50% is quite normal for trading aggressively.

That's up to you, all right. But why would you want to take the risk again? To do what? To do what?

Aleksandr Volotko:

That's up to you, all right. But why would you want to take the risk again? To do what? To make it work?

That's the goal. To make a million quid.
I'm getting bored of it.
Reason: