Not the Grail, just a regular one - Bablokos!!! - page 582

CHINGIZ MUSTAFAEV:
Mistakes can be fixed very easily. Straightforward proportional dependence works.
I purposely showed the warrants to show that nothing is lagging anywhere.
Because indicators are one thing and real trading is quite another. unfortunately...

Yeah yeah, that's a fact.

;)

Renat Akhtyamov:

Yeah yeah yeah

;)

But of course I'll delete the screenshot later. I only threw it away so I wouldn't get any accusations). Otherwise it starts... You don't know how to bargain...

CHINGIZ MUSTAFAEV:
But of course I'll delete the screenshot later. I just threw it away so I don't get any accusations.) Otherwise it starts... You don't know how to trade...

Don't listen to them.

Trade for your own pleasure and don't sweat it.

Renat Akhtyamov:

Don't listen to them.

Trade for your own pleasure and don't sweat it.

Yeah, you're right. I'm getting into a "fight over a loaf."

CHINGIZ MUSTAFAEV:

If a person throws around "grail-like" ideas left and right, it means they don't even have a slightly profitable or zero-sum strategy as a rule.

That sounds like you.

CHINGIZ MUSTAFAEV:
But the screenshot I will certainly remove later. I threw it out just to me to not throw any accusations.) Otherwise it starts ... You don't know how to trade...

One screenshot doesn't prove anything. It's a pretty picture, nothing more. The only proof of skill or lack of skill is a real-time screen, for example from the last year.

CHINGIZ MUSTAFAEV:
Yeah you're right I'm getting into a "fight over a loaf" XD

on the real should be targets, not turkeys

then it's a joy.

Renat Akhtyamov:

on the real should be targets, not turkeys

then happy.

Well... Targets are good of course... But who can guarantee that the target will not change in the opposite direction at any time?
In the market things are always changing. Ejection is a random wandering ejection and so on. When a spike occurs it is very difficult to hit it and when there is a random walk, then there are such price movements that statistically it is impossible to make any unambiguous forecast concerning the price movement direction (there is no information in the movements) and then we have either to guess or to act according to the spike and wait for it. Usually those who enter SB assuming something often take very big losses in the shortest time, for example 500 points of loss in five to fifteen minutes.

Evgeniy Chumakov:

Sounds like you.

You're a prick my friendApisFx_Bot got banned because of you. So was JohnGoodtrade.

You're paranoid. I will personally report you to a site moderator.

Because you are the instigator.

Which means you also have the right to be banned.

Sherlock of the H**n.

CHINGIZ MUSTAFAEV:

You're a prick my friendApisFx_Bot got banned because of you. And JohnGoodtrade too.

You're paranoid. I will personally report you to a site moderator.

Because you are the instigator.

Which means you also have the right to be banned.

Sherlock H**now.

Complain, he wasn't banned by me, he was banned by the site administrators (they must be Sherlock C**ns too.) - so there was a reason for that.

Reason: