Not the Grail, just a regular one - Bablokos!!! - page 589

Anatolii Zainchkovskii:
That's the goal. To make a million quid.
It's been a long time coming.

So make a quid a mullion. But why do everything in order to screw up another monitor on some volatility spike and then start all over again?

Again, the signal will have a hundred% growth per month and it will be pushed to the bottom out of sight and out of harm's way.

Aleksandr Volotko:

So make a quid a mullion. But why do everything in order to screw up another monitor on a volatility spike and then start all over again?

Again, the signal will have a hundred% growth per month and it will be pushed to the bottom out of sight and out of harm's way.

I do not even have to open a new one, I will replenish it and continue. Whoever is interested will find it and see it.

Only the name of the signal should be corrected because if there is a spelling error in the name, it will cause a negative emanation in the ether and lead potential investors to confusion and bewilderment

transcendreamer:
Only the name of the signal should be corrected because if there is a spelling error in the name, it will cause a negative emanation in the ether and lead potential investors to confusion and bewilderment
I will listen to you and correct it if possible. If not, I will have to open a new one.
The only problem is that if the name of the indicator in the market is misspelled, then the name cannot be corrected.

Is it time to sell the Eurobucks? Hehe

The euro and yen are the main drivers of the dollar's fall. Euro rallies due to liquidation of speculative shorts amid positive news in Europe. The yen is rising amid US attacks on China.

The dollar fell on Monday to its lowest since September 2018 as deteriorating relations between the US and China and concerns about the US economy led investors to view the yen and Swiss franc as preferred safer currencies. Given the dollar's role as a safe haven, the Japanese yen and Swiss franc have strengthened, suggesting that investors are seeking safety elsewhere.

But Rabobank strategist Michael Avery said the dollar index was distorted by its main constituent pairs, such as the dollar/yen and euro/dollar.
"This is mainly a fall in the index (DXY) driven by the dollar's decline against the euro and yen, rather than a reflection of broader dollar weakness during the year," he wrote. "We are just seeing some excessive bleeding of a recent wound - and the question is whether it is temporary or not."

transcendreamer:
So it's time to sell the Eurobucks? Hehe

We've had enough of this... we can close the doughnut thread

Aleksandr Volotko:

We've had enough of this... we can close the doughnut thread!

It's time to go to the factory! (or you'll starve to death)

transcendreamer:

It's time to go to the factory already! (otherwise you could starve to death)

Yeah, I'm gonna put my trowels aside and run to the factory...
No way, the account's funded and the trade's going.
I'm making my million quid. I'm going to make some dough.

transcendreamer:

It's time to go to the factory already! (otherwise you could starve to death)

did you buy Eurobucks or did you sell them? everyone here is very interested.

Reason: