Not the Grail, just a regular one - Bablokos!!! - page 591

Anatolii Zainchkovskii:

Right? Let's see, yesterday's drop of silver from 26 to 22, this is a 15% drop with 1:1 leverage. If the leverage is 1:100, it is 1500%. And if the leverage is 1:500, it is 7500%.

It means that in just 6 hours you could catch a 75x increase in your deposit.

and you took this drop? )

also ! ))

Anatolii Zainchkovskii:

Right? Let's see, yesterday's drop of silver from 26 to 22, this is a 15% drop with 1:1 leverage. If the leverage is 1:100, it is 1500%. And if the leverage is 1:500, it is 7500%.

It means that it is possible to catch a 75x increment in just 6 hours.

You could get rich on these arrows!

it's good to talk like this after the fact.

And if you enter at the peak with a leverage of a mullion - that would be even better)))

Anatolii Zainchkovskii:

Exactly? Let's see, yesterday silver fell from 26 to 22, this is a fall of 15% with 1:1 leverage. If the leverage is 1:100, this is 1500%. And if the leverage is 1:500, this is 7500%.

In other words, it turns out that you could catch a 75x increase in your deposit in just 6 hours.

This is the kind of thing that forex instructors teach you on history, where you had to enter and exit.

at the very peaks))

danminin:

and you took that fall? )

too ! ))

we are talking about possible, i do not see the subject of proof. the drop was - was, so it is possible.

I do not know if someone took it or not. but, your words 100% realistic. ok. let's see how many years it would take to make one quid a mullion. 21 years total if you had 100% a year.

danminin:

It's like you're teaching forex tutors on history, where you had to enter and exit.

at the very peaks))

Ok, not the peaks, i agree that peaks are not always realistic to catch. but a fact is a fact, it is possible.

Anatolii Zainchkovskii:

We are talking about possible, so I do not see the subject of proof. the fall was - was, so it is possible.

I do not know whether someone took it or not. but, your words a year 100% is real like ok .

If you say so on the forum and others like it, every first one may earn 100 percent a year, but he won't do it in fact, because he will most likely sell it and the first month will not have time to finish))

If you start with 1 quid and do 100 % a year, you may start with 1 quid a year.

As for you, start with 300-500 quid, start with PAMM, do 100% per year on a low-load flat fee schedule for three years and you'll be flooded with investors' money, and in five years you'll make a million every year

Anatolii Zainchkovskii:

Ok, not the peaks, i agree that peaks are not always realistic to catch. but a fact is a fact, it is possible.

do you know why the XAGUSD is down?

you don't.

because someone is thinking about dumping their silver.

can you predict it?

so how do you predict these things?

... then it's impossible.

Anatolii Zainchkovskii:

OK, not in spades, I agree that spades are not always realistic to catch, but a fact is a fact, it is possible.

It's possible to win the lottery, too.

danminin:

it is also possible to win the lottery.

Absolutely right. That's what I'm talking about.
In terms of possible predictions, well, what can I say, we'll see. So far it's all in the 50/50 range. There is no grail, but I think it is possible to make money.

danminin:

If you enter on these arrows - you could get rich!

it's good to say so, after the fact.

And if you enter on the peak with a leverage of a mullion - that would be even better)))

This is your series of how forex instructors teach on history, where you should have entered and exited.

on the very peaks))

absolutely any price movement should produce a profit

a lot of arrows are missing

Renat Akhtyamov:

Absolutely any price movement should result in a profit

a lot of arrows are missing.

Oh, even more imaginative))

Reason: