Not the Grail, just a regular one - Bablokos!!! - page 583

Evgeniy Chumakov:

Complain, it wasn't me who banned him, it was the site administrators (apparently they're Sherlock H**ns too), so there was a reason.

Look at that, two friends.

commercial, you were right.

Renat, are you going to raise your lot in the plus zone? Will you increase equity upwards, while cutting your balance (withdrawal) to zero?)

tamagucci:
Renat, will you increase the lot in your plus zone? Will you increase your equity upwards, while cutting your balance (withdrawal) to zero?)

I won't raise it

because the deposit was insufficient and the risk was overstated

I was standing on the chart in a demo account.)

How did he manage to lose so much in a row) stood on the chart in a demo account, fiddled with the code, forgot all about it, and traded)

Files:
123fg.PNG  57 kb

support my topic https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/343007

a few posts to raise my member rating, can't display pictures, only paste in file available

Отображение сделок на графике (Custom)
Отображение сделок на графике (Custom)
  • www.mql5.com
Как лучше получать и ставить указатели с трассером сделки, на входе конечно это из истории, а новые сделки какая схема оптимальна...

Renat Akhtyamov:

I won't raise it

because the deposit was insufficient and the risk was too high.

Renat, well done! You have one more week in your pocket. The drawdown is not that dangerous and there is a reserve for refilling just in case.

Good for you.

Tell me, you were in the plus, and then you got in the red due to what actions? Did you open new ones or did you not fix the pluses? Share some info, please)

tamagucci:

Renat, well done! You have one more week in your pocket. The slump is not that dangerous and there is a reserve for refilling just in case.

Good for you.

Tell me, were you in the black, then you got in the red due to what actions? Did you open new ones or did you not fix the pluses? Share some info please)

I added a couple.

and didn't see that the price went sky-high there.

In short, it's my own fault: I rushed to turn on the robot

When I noticed it, it was too late, the robot had already bumped the deal

;)

Renat Akhtyamov:

a couple of additions.

and didn't see that the price was sky-high.

In short, it was my own fault: I rushed to turn on the robot

when i noticed, it was too late, the robot bumped the deal

;)

Expiration next week, all week. The robot might screw up.

Alternatively, you would have kept the "deposit" button (you should have enough money in your account +-$20, if the slippage is not in your favor).

;)

tamagucci:

Next week's expiry, all week long. The robot might mess up.

Alternatively, you might want to keep a "deposit" button (you should have +-$20 cash reserve, in case the fluctuation is not in your favour).

;)

he won't.

If I refill it, it will be less.

Renat Akhtyamov:

won't screw it up.

If I refill it, it's less.

See, my account balance is about $5 - not a bad seed for triggering a move to drain the account. Especially when the stop out is on all the time. The reaction of the program is obvious (my account is an example).

I opened everything on eurjpy after I deposited all my profit of $10 to my account. I abruptly went down. I reached it on other accounts, thanks to generosity of ASC.

Also, for example gold. My last trades. Small chip in the form of "credit" put in confusion not for long, as equity was always more than balance on the account, opened at the expense of equity (gave credit to dts as a bonus for turnover).

To finish off a particularly dodgy client (me) with a stopout, I had to make a squeeze up, followed by a rollback a figure down.

But, the program or the dealer is not aware of what other accounts) In fact, they took away my $5, so as not to "make eye contact". And lost out on others where the plus is now under withdrawal.

This is how you can build a network if you have a desire to make up some of the past losses: a few or one account under the plum, the rest to pick up in the return, after stopouts. If the quotes are similar, they may be larger in other brokerage companies as well ;)

The main thing is to have time to withdraw the profit, of course, Renat. So the sums with "leverage" will be mowed down purposefully in any case. They work for this purpose)

Such things ;) Not an easy task in terms of psychological pressure, but the indicator in the form of own stopout - the most working.

P.S. The game, who will outplay who. Hands and eyes are required when such clients - staff costs, etc. The machine fails, a man thinks he has finished the client and waiting for a new deposit, and the client has earned in the end by others (the boiler that one).

P.P.S. Another important point, you need to watch TCs, which themselves are in the network. The slippage tab helps. The more lines there, the bigger the network) From there choose your brokerage companies and work.

--

If you have one supplier, for example a bank through other trading programs (not mt), then you will only work with him - he is your other side always and your "market". Your profit = his loss. And vice versa. In this scenario, you have 0 chance. A network is better.

Reason: