Not the Grail, just a regular one - Bablokos!!! - page 458

transcendreamer:

A brief history of Bablokos from an unknown chronicler:

You have a literary gift. You shouldn't be in a factory, you should be writing novels and joining the Writers' Union).

khorosh:

You have a literary gift. You shouldn't be in a factory, you should be writing novels and joining the Writers' Union).

You haven't seen his Pictures and Gifs yet))))

Anatolii Zainchkovskii:
You haven't seen his Pictures and Gifs yet))))

Are you referring to these pictures of him?

Aleksandr Volotko:

Are you referring to these pictures of him?

These too))

Anatolii Zainchkovskii:
And these too))

Well, you can't lose a skill! He's the one who doesn't have Photoshop, he uses Paint.

transcendreamer:

... Getting ahead of the curve we can consider such strategies as spread between the signals, trend signal portfolio, counter trend at breakdown by the sum of signals, common flat breakdown by the sum of signals, stop reversal by the sum of signals, there is also a question of optimizing the distributed volumes per signal, there may be options, like signal volatility distribution, optimization of volumes by the target function using regression on the yield curves, signal compression into a narrow beam with a breakout set-up using principal components method (after the analysis).

It will also end up being a complete failure. Vaughn, I even found a picture of the tests.

Decromor:

It ended up being a complete disaster there too. There, I even found a picture of the tests.

And this is very similar to Joker's last signal, which closed very quickly though.

transcendreamer:

A brief history of Bablokos from an unknown chronicler:

Historical content
The prophet Nicola came to the forum and called out [...]

Necolla, if I remember correctly, is like Nepepsi and Nephanta, only Necolla

Aleksandr Volotko:

Nekolla, if I remember correctly, is like Nepepsi and Nefanta, only Nekolla

Kvas - not colla, drink Necolla

Tired of it. Closed it all down. Well, that's a lot of dough. Better, of course, to the factory.

Reason: