Not the Grail, just a regular one - Bablokos!!! - page 459

Of all this, half of it is not clear...

That's the way it's meant to be.

So, what are the conclusions?

I mean, I for one am saying that the best thing is to learn how to trade one pair.

The main thing is Profit, the rest is bullshit. You can trade half a pair if you have Profit.

Aleksandr Volotko:
The main thing is Profit, the rest is bullshit. You may trade half a pair, as long as you have Profit.
I always trade half pairs. I never had time for pairs.
We should give the stock exchange the idea of trading pairs. For example - Gazprom/Sberbank, or MTS/Lukoil.

Yuriy Asaulenko:
I always trade half pairs. I've never had time for pairs.
We should give the stock exchange the idea of trading pairs. For example - Gazprom/Sberbank, or MTS/Lukoil.

Sell.

Renat Akhtyamov:

So, what are the conclusions?

That is, for example, I say that the best thing is to learn to trade one pair.

If there is a signal on a synthetic currency pair, then you have to trade its components, there is no other way)))

Does anyone use the work of Bill Williams in their grails, well, without any details, just yes or no? After all, the wise man was a prophet, there must be followers?))

benzovoz:
But who uses the works of our Bill Williams in his giants, without details, just yes or no? After all, the wise man was a prophet, there must be followers?

Of course, they are used. His indicators are among the most popular.

a little offtopic - i'm in the process of setting up a personal time marketplace...

time exchange - click in the internet there is a certain number of people (about 5 million people) who want to buy or sell their personal time of life every day :) Buyers (not very many of them, buy 5-10-15-20..40 seconds of "seller's" time, pay a little about 1-2 kopecks for 10-15 seconds...

here are a couple of questions i have - i want to organize a marginal time trade... now the existing online resources simply give sellers to put up their offers to buy, and time sellers - give them their 10-15 seconds and get their pennies...

I need some information on organizing the market maker so to speak - so it's not too expensive to "move" the chart

i've done a random price change so far

an example of this chart can be seen onhttp://birga.html-5.me page - it's just a picture of the change in asc price...

Reason: