Not the Grail, just a regular one - Bablokos!!! - page 417

EgorKim:

Aren't you tired of all these long years of withdrawing so much money? ...

I don't think he's been renting from here for a long time. I'd have invested a long time ago and been living it up.

I assure you there is no need to open up about it. You're young, you're well-off, it's all easy for you. This is not it. There is no money in trading, there will be no profits, only losses. This is not the Grail and not even the archives of dough. It's better to stay out of it. Seriously, any of you will regret it. Better close the thread and forget what has been written here and go to the factory. I quite understand that this message will cause additional interest, but I want to warn the inquisitive at once - stop. The rest simply will not be found.

transcendreamer:

I assure you there is no need to open up about it. You're young, you're well-off, everything is easy for you. This is not it. There is no money in trading, there will be no profits, only losses. This is not the Grail and not even the archives of dough. It's better to stay out of it. Seriously, any of you will regret it. Better close the thread and forget what has been written here and go to the factory. I quite understand that this message will cause additional interest, but I want to warn the inquisitive at once - stop. The rest just won't be found.

Couldn't you have said that in the first place? Should you have waited so many years?

transcendreamer:

There is no money in trading, there will be no profits, only losses.

And my seven years of trading experience confirms this.

Whoever said that there are no regularities in the market is deeply mistaken.

There is only one pattern in the market and it always works - it's losing your deposit.

You don't have much experience? - You'll lose your deposit in no time.

Do you have a lot of experience? - You'll lose it slowly but surely.

Use a Martin? - Go through the process of losing your deposit quickly.

Trade a fixed lot? -you will lose your deposit slowly.

Just opened a trade? - You've already lost a part of your deposit on the spread/commission.

There is only one pattern in the market and it always works - it is losing your deposit.

Good luck to all the money-launderers in their difficult business.

EgorKim:

And my seven years of trading experience confirms it.

Whoever said that there are no regularities in the market is deeply mistaken.

There is only one pattern in the market and it always works - it is losing your deposit.

You don't have much experience? - You'll lose your deposit in no time.

Do you have a lot of experience? - You'll lose it slowly but surely.

Use a Martin? - Go through the process of losing your deposit quickly.

Trade a fixed lot? -you will lose your deposit slowly.

Just opened a trade? - You've already lost a part of your deposit on the spread/commission.

Good luck to all the rake-jobbers in their difficult business.

What about channels?

or pair trading?

Or neural networking?

I love my home plant with all my heart

Renat Akhtyamov:

what about channels?

Or pair trading?

Or a neural net?

Dreamer said it's all vanity.

Renat Akhtyamov:

And the channels?

Or pair trading?

Or a neural network?

How about all together!

You don't have to think in terms of millions, and everything will be there!

Decromor:

I love my home plant with all my heart

masterpiece

Aleksandr Volotko:

Drimmer says it's all fading.

vain

transcendreamer:

Cloth

You should at least show me one lost score for the sake of decorum... so and so, tried my best, but in the end it's a wreck.
or maybe you're just guessing...

Reason: