Not the Grail, just a regular one - Bablokos!!! - page 418

Renat Akhtyamov:

and the channels?

Or pair trading?

Or neural network?

I don't care if it's coffee grounds. The result is the same.)

The market is not predictable because it follows someone else's deposit.

You may avoid this by trading only on the demo)

Aleksandr Volotko:

You should at least show me one lost account for the sake of decorum... so and so, I tried my best, but in the end it was nothing.
or maybe it's just your guesswork...

I'm telling you - futility - believe me - only insane people trade on forex - no hope - especially if it's portfolios - despair - and if it's a series of portfolios - it's better to just hang yourself

EgorKim:

And my seven years of trading experience confirms it.

Whoever said that there are no regularities in the market is deeply mistaken.

There is only one pattern in the market and it always works - it is losing a deposit.

You don't have much experience? - You'll lose your deposit in no time.

Do you have a lot of experience? - You'll lose it slowly but surely.

Use a Martin? - Go through the process of losing your deposit quickly.

Trade a fixed lot? -you will lose your deposit slowly.

Just opened a trade? - You've already lost a part of your deposit on the spread/commission.

There is only one pattern in the market and it always works - it is losing your deposit.

Good luck to all the rake-jumpers in their difficult business.

Correct entry - correct entry, correct entry - increasing time of losing deposit...

Can this deposit live longer?

transcendreamer:

I'm telling you, it's a dead end - trust me - only crazy people trade on Forex - no hope - especially if it's portfolios - it's desperate - and if it's a series of portfolios - it's better to hang oneself right away.

I believe you, I almost believe you. I just wanted to see your account at least once and to be certain that it is a dead cert, without any variants and nuances.

transcendreamer:

I'm telling you for sure - futility - believe me - only madmen trade in Forex - no hope - especially if it's portfolios - desperation - and if it's a series of portfolios - then it's better to just hang yourself

If it's no secret, for whom is Forex not a flop? Or without exception?

Decromor:
If it's no secret, for whom is forex not a shithole? Or without exception?

No exceptions.

Let's play a coin toss. You always flip it and tell me the result; you never show me the coin. Which one of us will win?

If we take into account that DC quotes instruments and we play with DC and not on some market, then the analogy is complete.

What are you all doing here then, that's the mystery of the century! )
Everything's fading. (All is dull, dull, dull, dull, dull.) Fade!

And yet they've been hanging out here for years anyway ))) It'll soon be decades.)

Aleksandr Volotko:

Why are you all doing here then, that's the mystery of the century! )
All is futile. (All is vanity, vanity, vanity, vanity.) Fade!

And yet they've been hanging out here for years anyway )) it'll soon be decades ))

They say exactly about forex, that it's a futile thing. There are other markets besides forex. People will sell out on forex, but the ideas will remain.) That's what we do. )))

So that's where the Holy Grail is buried! )))

Aleksandr Volotko:

I believe you, well almost, I just wanted to see one of your lost scores.

Who's ever gonna show you a losing score? It's a little shameful.

Reason: