Not the Grail, just a regular one - Bablokos!!! - page 420

Alexander_K2:

What about vanity?

What if it doesn't work? A man has his own interests and doesn 't give a damn who's out there or what shape he's in... sighs.

I think Drimmer is trolling. And so unfortunate that everything he says is taken for granted.

There is absolutely no evidence that you can earn money trading, on the contrary, you can wipe out the last one, and end your days in poverty and despair, there are too many factors in the market, geopolitics, economy, it's all confusing and unpredictable...

transcendreamer:

There is absolutely no evidence at all that you can make money trading, rather the opposite, you can lose the last of it and end your days in poverty and despair, there are too many factors at work in the market, geopolitics, economics, it's all confusing and unpredictable...

profits come in again?

Aleksandr Volotko:

Profit again?

What profit is there, we have never seen any profits, only pennies, and they will go down in the end, there is no hope, and the analysis does not work, the market moves at will, it does not care about our analysis, there is nothing to do inside the cocoon, I am going to go to the factory...

transcendreamer:

What's the profit... I'm gonna go to the factory...

Yeah, let me know how it turns out... with a photo report, of course.

transcendreamer:

What profit is there, we never saw any profits, only pennies, and they will sell out in the end, there is no hope, and the analysis is not working, the market works the way it wants, it doesn't care about our analysis, there is nothing to do inside the cocoon, I'm going to go to the factory...

Aren't you there yet? So many years wasted...

Decromor:
Aren't you there yet? So many years wasted...

Nothing is wasted, there is always some useful side effect. For example: became a great programmer.

Renat Akhtyamov:

I told you - no one will show you anything if you ask them to.

it means you need to go in the opposite direction - then they will show it themselves ;)

and if he does, it's in the signals.

it's logical to run his dough - let's see what he's got going on there

Start up sooner - sooner you'll know the decay - sooner you'll go to the factory...

It's better to get it all out sooner, otherwise you can lose decades in the forex market...

Reason: