Not the Grail, just a regular one - Bablokos!!! - page 424

Aleksandr Volotko:
as long as it exists, a constant pattern is in place, otherwise it would cease to exist

so the way out would be to build a truly adaptive systemor trade through occult revelations...

Given that no one has built a truly adaptive system so far, we will have to settle for occult revelations

Aleksandr Volotko:
If you want to know reality, go for a walk, but what has that got to do with taking mushrooms or other substances?

There's nothing to do in trading without it )))))

khorosh:

You should not go to a factory, but to MSU to the philosophy department as a lecturer, you'll write a thesis, settle down and remember Forex like a nightmare).

Maybe I will even write a book one day, if I'm not so lazy, but for now - just a plant

Of all the regularities that exist (I write as if they did), the most interesting are estimates of trend breaks or the end of a corrective formation

transcendreamer:

Actually there is a pattern -
{...}
- that's a short description, in one sentence literally, of this whole pattern situation.

seriously - write a book, it's really a grail and no slippage for you )

transcendreamer:

nothing to do in trading without it )))))

it's all hollywood propaganda )

Aleksandr Volotko:

it's all hollywood propaganda )

I liked the one about the grail, especially this part, it's vital.

Usually they first rape indicators, then switch to mathematics and statistics, abuse cointegration, abuse combinatorics, stretch the market on different models, cross-validation, worship over-optimization and forwards, and add money management. They especially pray and rely on MM. And they are sure to be fully enveloped in classes, structures, libraries and other OOP. But this doesn't bring them closer to the grail. They go in endless programming for the sake of programming for many years.

In my defense, I can say that I try not to get too enveloped in classes, although I do pull models and pray to MM.

transcendreamer:

That's right, that's the kind of propaganda I was writing about )

transcendreamer:

You've got quite a background in philosophy, my friend.

And if that's the case, they won't hire you at the factory... You can't tell the difference between a mallet and a pickaxe.

Alas, your plan is forex. Either you're on top or you're under the fence. It's hit or miss.

Good luck with that.

transcendreamer:

It's a good idea to hire actors, write a script... the scene would be like the CERN collider, where a team of mathematicians decided to test new libraries and decided to try forex, they had no idea what kind of chthonic horror it would lead to, they thought they'd quickly find the grail, but instead... the experiment got out of hand, too thin facets and aspects were touched and as a result a portal to other dimensions opened up, ancient primordial archetypes of chaos broke free, dark cultists from all over the world secretly arrive to Europe to complete the ritual, secret services activate crisis protocols, the building of modern civilization seemed so stable and reliable, but in short time the cellars of mythos were opened and logos turned out to be a small island in the boundless sea of chaos... A protagonist named Freeman wears the Joker's badge on his sleeve and he is the only one capable of restoring peace to the world, but at the end of the film, the colourless-eyed Juman appears and takes the grail and leaves with his suitcase, and the mathematics team are all sacked and go to the factory.

I hope you understood me correctly.

Reason: