Not the Grail, just a regular one - Bablokos!!! - page 511

Anatolii Zainchkovskii:
That's all I'm going to show you. I'm not going to tell you about it at all.
If that's the maximum, then there's essentially nothing else to show?)

CHINGIZ MUSTAFAEV:
If maximum, there's essentially nothing else to show?)

Get your subscription dough ready by Monday and be off to a low start - the grail will be launched and you'll get fabulously rich, all right )

Well or not.

Алексей Тарабанов:

I'll buy it for $100. I'll take a look at it first.

you can buy the pictures in my profile for $100 ))

how good it is that we have a new trading prophet

Aleksandr Volotko:

Get your subscription dough ready by Monday and be off to a low start - the grail will be launched and you'll get fabulously rich, all right )

Or not.
10 quid ready for subscription for a year and that's enough)

transcendreamer:
how good it is that we now have a new trading prophet
Immediate Hail to the Prophet out of turn!)

CHINGIZ MUSTAFAEV:
10 quid will be enough for a year's subscription.

Local service has a $30 a month minimum, so hurry up and scrape your coffers ) the gold mine won't wait ))

Aleksandr Volotko:

Local service is $30 a month minimum, so hurry up and scrape your coffers ) the gold mine won't wait ))

I'm starving... I just can't take it anymore...

In general, Anatoly's logic is not quite clear, on the one hand he says nothing will be shown and told, but on the other hand he launches a signal where all the insides are on display and everyone can poke around in them. So why didn't they show the same volumes of what was going on before launching the signal? My brain doesn't work at all when I'm hungry.

Aleksandr Volotko:

Local service has a $30 a month minimum, so hurry up and scrape your coffers ) the gold mine won't wait ))

Shit... I'm going to the factory to earn the minimum wage... to the factory to... Do not go to the factory ... Paradox))
Reason: