Not the Grail, just a regular one - Bablokos!!! - page 370

Great name for the new signal, Alexander ! :) Thanks for the recognition ;)

I'll just leave it here. Those who have been in the field for more than a year will understand the humour.

You thought this was the end!? No! It's just beginning!

Is that it?

Some idiot consistently fails to report)))). Already paid for the signal probably more than he got))))barack no otherwise. You don't have to be steamed for playing the fool, but for wagering. He probably spent all his mum's money already. He should write a petition to the admins and force him to sign out. For if he has no brain, it's a long time coming.
And the rest, the ones who "don't talk about trifles", come out only when they accidentally win a penny to sing the praises of their idol, Krivoshey. And at such moments, they usually do not.
What can you do? Cheap crooks are cheap. This is not the first time Krivoshey lays his neck on them, and they keep licking it))) They are masochists, no otherwise.

Stanislav Perin:

Is that it?

Perhaps that's all at this stage. If he finds a solution (I think he will, it's around here somewhere), he might come back. Or maybe not, whatever he wants.

And continuing to persist when something has gone wrong is stupid and expensive. So it all makes sense, no?

Well, while I'm at it, I've got my dough running, time will tell how doughy he is...

ILNUR777:
Some idiot consistently fails to unsubscribe)))). Already paid for the signal probably more than he got))))barack no other way. I don't want to be fired for playing stupid, but for wagering. He probably spent all his mum's money already. He should write a petition to the admins and force him to drop out of the signal. For if he has no brain, it's a long time coming.
And the rest, the ones who "don't talk about trifles", come out only when they accidentally win a penny to sing the praises of their idol, Krivoshey. And at such moments, they usually do not.
What can you do? Cheap crooks are cheap. It`s not the first time Krivoshey lays his neck on them, but they keep licking it))) They are masochists, no otherwise.

I noticed that all the signals always had 2 subscribers, and as soon as a new signal opened up, I saw 2 subscribers there too.

Many dozens of people have been watching this thread quietly, without commenting on the thread itself. So it would be surprising if these 2 subscribers did NOT show up...

Stanislav Perin:

I noticed that all the signals always had 2 subscribers, and as soon as a new signal opened, then immediately there were 2 subscribers.

Barak Husseinovichi and his two friends, the little girl on the left and the little girl on the right, are investing in a successful project. A great investor will grow up.
Joker nabyl grail to start 100 signals for 20 bucks, mashyunka with Sonechka pull up, it will be 2000. Although, the owner manyunya with sonechko likely no such money.

It's good to rub your tongue about occasional 130% somewhere in the summer, but it would be nice to show up periodically with the same impulse and tell about drawdowns and drains, or rents that are stupidly paid not for fuck all in the hope that someone has not bailed on the signal, and not for one month))).
They usually carry them to mmm too. They don't care where they carry it, as long as they give it back. You have to respect the wish, so the jockey helps as much as he can.

OutLawMT5 cannot be closed as long as one subscriber is available. Are these the rules?

Reason: