The market is a controlled dynamic system. - page 326

HAPPY VICTORY DAY !

Happy Victory!

I told my daughter about my grandfathers, she did not believe my word and ordered archive references in Podolsk.

Now my granddaughter is writing essays about the war based on these references. Schwarzenegger is smoking.

Алексей Тарабанов:

Happy Victory!

I told my daughter about my grandfathers, she did not believe my word and ordered archive references in Podolsk.

Now my granddaughter is writing essays about the war based on these references. Schwarzenegger is smoking.

HAPPY VICTORY!

.... i've been a mess, though.... in a festive way....
although, at some point the 10x milestone has already been crossed ;)
oh well ....

I am finishing my current experiment with the following result:

Start: Deposit = $10
Finish: cash = $35

cash/deposit = 3.5

result
Growth = 250% in 1 month and 10 days.

Can't say it's a very bad result, or still a good one, although it should be better.
But the goal we set has not been reached. Not yet achieved.

==================================================================

I will start a new experiment on Monday, with a clear head.

The goal for the tractor: a 1000-fold increase by the New Year.
Accordingly, the experiment period is reduced to 7 and a half months. The goal is the same: from 10$ we have to make 10 000$.
The tractor driver needs to correct his mistakes.
We have to modify the rules of optimal cache withdrawal for this updated task. I will describe the work plan in more detail.

The opening and top-up of the account will take place on 13 May 2018 (Sunday).
Start of the experiment on 14 May 2018 (Monday).
Duration of the experiment - until the end of 2018, = 33 weeks = 231 days.

The planned growth rate corresponds to 1,000 times the growth rate in 231 days. This is the lower limit of the allowed growth rate.

Using the available data, an upper bound on the growth rate corresponding to 10-fold growth in 40 days can be tentatively accepted.

This makes it possible to construct a sector in which a working resultant movement should take place.

Early completion of the target is only encouraged.

Additional task: having only positive trades and no negative trades is optional, but very desirable.

The milestones on the way to the goal

The sector in which the path to the goal should be located. You can go higher. You can't go lower.

What can be said about this.

With such high risks the TS should have jewel-tolerant entries and respectively timely exits.

From the pictures of your TS, if this is your version of the TS, it is almost impossible to do this.

You will have to observe the work on your mistakes.

Uladzimir Izerski:

What can be said about this.

With such high risks the TS should have jewel-like entries and correspondingly timely exits.

From the pictures of your TS, if this is your version of the TS, it is almost impossible to do so.

We will have to watch the work on mistakes.

1. That's right, both inputs and outputs should be clear, error-free, unambiguous, rigorous, deterministic, not smeared with "probabilities".

2. There are intrinsic elements in a TS which are not only "practically impossible" to display in pictures, but also impractical.

3. Working.

Reason: