FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 13: March 2012) - page 60

Nesradamus:
And you were standing right next to him

and you read up on him. He has never really told anyone anything. And the fact that he voiced some trading rules for everyone is nonsense, because no one has yet managed to trade profitably according to his rules. The conclusion is that he traded - he did not have any profitable trading. The conclusion is that he traded on the OOPE. So did I. And who cares how to trade - as long as it is profitable. When you tell them that you trade with opium, a lot of people laugh and mock. I like it.

By the way, apparently the trek up is cancelled after all

2012.03.06 12:06:48 EUR/USD heading nowhere fast - Commerzbank

What a great info)

lekhach:

2012.03.06 12:06:48 EUR/USD heading nowhere fast - Commerzbank

Awesome info)

It's just they can't explain why it falls ))) see the next order of goals:

1. 1.3150;

2. 1.3105;

3. 1.3055;

4. 1.2974

MobileMan:

and you read up on him. He never really told anyone anything. And the fact that he voiced for all some trading rules - nonsense, because no one has not yet managed to make a profitable trade by his rules. The conclusion is that he traded - he did not have any profitable trading. The conclusion is that he traded on the OOPE. So did I. And who cares how to trade - as long as it is profitable. When you tell them that you trade with opium, a lot of people laugh and mock. I like it.

He's never really told anyone anything. Except you, of course. )))))

And Gunn himself said TA sucked. Well, you're lying, sir. Gunn is on the list of TA founders http://lib.stepenko.com/articles-analythis-technical/201-istoriya-tehnicheskogo-analiza.html

Nesradamus:

He's never really told anyone anything. Except you, of course. )))))

And Gunn himself said TA sucked. Now you're lying, sir, Gunn is on the list of TA founders http://lib.stepenko.com/articles-analythis-technical/201-istoriya-tehnicheskogo-analiza.html

You know, I'm not going to prove anything to you. You can write anything in the links. It doesn't matter in general.

It's just a good thing I didn't cover the sell. And those who jumped into the bai I warned you about the dangers.

Constantine, do you have some very correct turkey? perhaps you could share? maybe in a private message?

MobileMan:

It's just they can't explain why it's falling ))) see the next order of targets:

1. 1.3150;

2. 1.3105;

3. 1.3055;

4. 1.2974

Well, at least 1 like-minded person is there. True, the 4th target is unlikely.

7Konstantin7 if you don't mind me asking...?
Reason: