Not the Grail, just a regular one - Bablokos!!! - page 284

ara66676:
Joker, the one under the nickname "rrrr" is not Alexander. He said so himself on forexsystems.

Yeah, man, it's been like 250 pages. I told them I wasn't him, they didn't believe me. Well, let them keep thinking.

There are individuals who even in the picture on page 281 think that the first two places are the same person.

Not the point. Doesn't give Joker any integrity. Just as it does not make the system comprehensible to the spectators with all that nonsense about the deals posted (neither from Nekola, nor from Joker).

And the fact that Joker has come to something there, it was not Nekola who helped him with deals, Nekola had no thoughts to divulge the system, he was able to gain profit from one pair, but used pair trading for clear reasons, and his posted pair trading deals do not give the slightest idea about the mechanism of their execution, because the main logic is not pair trading as such. Joker's understanding came after combinatorics. Even then I said that I'm not Nekola, it's not my fault they didn't believe me.

My theme started with combinatorics. At that time, I lacked ideas for inclusion in the overall design, but I shared my thoughts. What cannot be said about others.

I do not want to be offended, that is why I wrote that it does not matter.

pppp:

Yeah, man, it's been like 250 pages. I told them I wasn't him, they didn't believe me. Well, let them keep thinking.

There are individuals who even in the picture on page 281 think that the first two places are the same person.

Not the point. Doesn't give Joker any integrity. Just as it does not make the system comprehensible to the spectators with all that nonsense about the deals posted (neither from Nekola, nor from Joker).

And the fact that Joker had come to something there, it was not Nekola who helped him with deals, Nekola had no thoughts to divulge the system, he was able to gain profit from one pair, but used pair trading for clear reasons, and his posted pair trading deals do not give the slightest idea about the mechanism of their execution, because the main logic is not pair trading as such. Joker's understanding came after combinatorics. Even then I said that I'm not Nekola, it's not my fault they didn't believe me.

My theme started with combinatorics. At that time, I lacked ideas for inclusion in the overall design, but I shared my thoughts. What cannot be said about others.

I do not want to be offended, that is why I wrote that it does not matter.

I noticed by the way, yes indeed you were not impersonating him, what we have people like to see in everything they want to see it is. As for Joker's methodology and Nicola's help, there's a double-edged sword here, if that topic hadn't come up maybe Joker wouldn't have had the idea. We will go back to the spirit of the Rise of the Damned and the Death of the Damned.) Nicola is still the snake, but he too openly wrote that and how, but why people do not notice it is only laziness.

As for myself, I would like to add that the market entry signals, even if they are available every day, may lead to losses. It's important to know how to trade, not to look for signals.

ara66676:

I noticed by the way, yes indeed, you didn't impersonate him, what we people like to see in everything they want to see is there. As for Joker's methodology and Nicola's help, there's a twist here, if this topic hadn't come up, maybe Joker wouldn't have had the idea. We will go back to the spirit of the Rise of the Damned and the Death of the Damned.) Nicola is still the snake, but he too openly wrote that and how, but why people do not notice it is only laziness.

As for me, I want to add that the market entry signals, even if they are available every day, may lead to losses. The important thing is to know how to trade, not to look for signals.

1You tell me.

2 - I agree that when there is no signal, it is important to know how to trade. If you do not have a signal, you cannot trade without knowing how to do it. But knowing how to trade is not the ability to detect a useful signal? (Although, this is a matter of other people's beliefs and fantasies about the signal)

Eventually something completely different has happened since that moment. And then the understanding of it, what is described here, so it is THIS, became unnecessary to me, what I wanted to show, alas, probably on zabugornyh forums, in order to avoid crawling of nestie from places not so distant.

pppp:

My theme went from combinatorics. At the time, there were not enough ideas to include in the overall design, but I shared my thoughts. What can't be said for others.

I take it pppp=Used, who posted information about incremental modulus differences?

ara66676:
I hope you won't be too offended that I opened the algorithm of your system, on a third-party forum.... i would like to ask what method you use to determine the similarity of two time series, i've read a lot on the net and only the "Tale mismatch" is the best working one.... can you tell me what?

I am not offended at all, open it at your leisure.

Theil mismatch is not used because it is only applicable to the adaptive moving average and it is a partial solution to regression analysis. When you use multiple sets and bring them to the correct form, the covariance matrix (aka variance matrix) takes on the role of the Theil mismatch.

The unified solution in this case is regression analysis, namely bringing the synthetic instrument to the desired form.

DiesIrae:
I take it pppp=Used, who posted the information about the incremental modulus difference?

My understanding is that yes. The incremental modulus difference is a mathematical interpretation of the combinatorics that Used presented for analysis.

In any case I don't use it.

Joker:

I am not offended at all, open it as you wish.

Theil mismatch is not used because it is only applicable to the adaptive moving average and it is a partial solution to regression analysis. When you use multiple sets and bring them to the correct form, the covariance matrix (aka variance matrix) takes on the role of the Theil mismatch.

The unified solution in this case is regression analysis, namely the reduction of the synthetic instrument to the desired form.

RIGHT ... TO THE RIGHT KIND.... And I want to roughly find synthetic through comparing the pattern to synthetic, but I can't find a tool to compare it to. And about regression, isn't it linear? We are far from linear ... although if we split the series into parts we get several linear ones....

Regression can be to any function, even to the topography of a neighbour's fence ))

Joker:
Regression can be on any function, even on the topography of the neighbour's fence ))
Ok, I'll study it more thoroughly, because I'm having a hard time with my 8th grade education... one more question... If we have a curve of a certain type, can we describe it through a regression equation?

ara66676:
OK, I'll study more in depth, because I'm having a hard time with my 8th grade education... one more question... If we have a curve of a certain kind, can we describe it with a regression equation? Just yes or no? I'll take it from there.
Yes.
Reason: