Not the Grail, just a regular one - Bablokos!!! - page 137

...:

Our (multi-point) studies do not confirm this. On the contrary, the curve on the PRNG is of better quality, against the curve from the real markets. It's been 11 years since the first experiments, and 6 years since the ones I gave in the link.

The real market is predicted by our studies to be worse than any (that we have tested) generators.

It's not obvious. Which generators have you tested?

I do not test my "systems" with any generators. It is of no use: to make a good synthetic, you have to know the market well in order to take into account the peculiarities of the real market in synthetics. But if we already know it well, why make such synthetics!

From what ForAxel posted in that thread, the usefulness is highly questionable. His conclusion (highlighted in blue) is, in my opinion, too categorical:

ForAxel: Little , re-read my first posts, I am not modelling the market, there are no peculiarities in the data. I am not modelling the market, the data does not show any specifics that would make MTS profitable. That is why if MTS gives statistically significant profit on this data, then it is over-adjusted or looking into the future or pipsing on slippage or using martingale to trade between profit and risk, i.e. it probably will not work in real life. This is a contrarian test and this test is based on your own statement "you will NEVER make money on random floundering" (if you have a Hearst score of 0.5).

...: These results were independently confirmed by creation in due course - http://forex.kbpauk.ru/showflat.php/Cat/0/Number/191813/page/0/fpart/1/vc/1

I'll look at the results, but first I'll look at the discussion in the thread with your results.

Check back in the PM in about 10-15 minutes, there are a couple of long-standing thoughts on EMH.

Mathemat:

Unclear. Which generators have you tested?

I don't test my "systems" with any generators. It is of no use: to make a good synthetic, you have to know the market well in order to take into account the peculiarities of the real market in synthetics. But if we already know it well, why make such synthetics!

From what ForAxel posted in that thread, the usefulness is highly questionable. His conclusion (highlighted in blue) is, in my opinion, too categorical:

I'll look at the creation results, but first I'll look at the discussion in the thread with your results.

Check back in the PM in about 10-15 minutes, there are a couple of long-standing thoughts on EMH.

Of course it's not obvious! I cited our research. And the conclusions we came to.

But! The research was not thorough and exhaustive precisely because you write further: "I don't test my "systems" with any generators. It is of no use: to make a good synthesis, one must know the market well in order to account for the peculiarities of the real market in the synthesis. But if we already know it well, why make such synthetics?"

The same is the refrain of ForAxel's questions in that thread.

His conclusion, which you highlighted, is unsubstantiated and far from the truth. Yes and not life-affirming ;)

No one has cancelled the cause and effect relationship on the plane of matter.

I will have a look at my personal communication.

DmitriyN:
Hi, we're so glad you're here. We've been waiting for you for so long. Now it's on.
I mean, it's time for me to go, I've been away too long;)

The real market is predicted by our research to be worse than any (that we have tested) generators.

It is only natural, because the real market has money. That's why all sorts of nonsense doesn't work.

A law of nature.

...:

By TA I mean Adverse Tactics, not technical analysis as is generally accepted.

"The instrument being analysed changes according to the laws of motion/development and TA uses these laws to analyse and predict. The same ones according to which your heart beats or the Earth revolves around the Sun - the laws of nature."I thought you were joking at first, but then I came across the Adverse Tactics website and it all made sense:

"The life of Cena from a human point of view is as fleeting as the life of man himself from the point of view of, for example, the Sun. Every moment brings us a new 'Price', sending the previous one into oblivion. But the first has a close connection with the second on the level of Reason, those very factors, which generates them (Prices). And in this sense, both Prices are inseparable and the next one is a continuation of the previous one...".

Adverse Tactics is a poetic-mystical sect studying the secret sacral laws of motion/development according to which the heart beats, the Earth revolves around the Sun and forex quotes change

But these laws are secret and are only available to initiates at least of the third dan.

Mathemat:
Then welcome to us!

No, I don't.

Mischek2:

No, I don't believe it.

You're getting old. )))

It's clearly a different person - writes without mistakes.

Mischek2:

You got it. Three dots. No sex, no name. Nothing at all. I suggest the next nickname is... --- ...
Did you know Morse came up with his alphabet in the bathhouse? Sitting and watching the men: "One long, two short..."
:D

moskitman:

You're getting old. )))

This is clearly a different person.

we'll see, although after Matemata's pass, it will be harder, he's almost "legalised" ))

Mischek2:
we'll see, although after Matemat's pass, it will be harder, he's almost "legalised" ))

http://www.codeplex.com/site/users/view/janrootkevich

personal statement and beyond.

Write back when you're sure, I'll delete it.

Hopefully the identification issue will be resolved at this point ;)

Reason: