Where can I open a trading account?

Where to open a trading account? In which DC service provider? Where is the most honest in the withdrawal of funds?

- Do not specify in the theme the name of the brokerage company, there is ls for that. (IMPORTANT).

Only in this thread we discuss nuances and what we should pay attention to when choosing. Our advices.

The account should be used for forex trading on MT5.

A lot of companies and all say that they are the best. In this theme I want to collect options for proven companies where you can register and create an account.

I also want to know if there are a lot of companies that are already registered and how to get an account.

I want to ask a question. What is the difference in quotes? How often did you notice the difference in different brokerage companies? Is it so critical when we open long orders?

If you do not know how to use these characters, please do not hesitate to use them for further analysis.

Фёдор Андреевич:
Where to open a trading account? In which DC service provider? Where is the most honest in the withdrawal of funds? I want to open an account on MT5. There are a lot of companies and all say that they are the best. In this theme I want to collect options of reliable companies where you can register and open an account. It is desirable to attach screenshots to the answer. I want to use a lot of them. It is desirable to attach a screenshot to the answer.
The discussion of brokerage companies is forbidden on this resource.

What's there to think about? Any brokerage house can get screwed. You either have to fulfil your obligations clearly and get small profit for a long time, or to screw everybody and get away with big profit, but only once.

Therefore - take any large and long-established brokerage company - it will reduce the risks. But it will not eliminate them completely. The famous "I" VC in 2014 cheated a huge number of clients by using clause 2.5 of its Offer that the VC can change the trading rules at any time without the consent of the clients as it pleases. Any DC has a similar clause, so if need be, anyone can run away with your money and not pay you any income.

Georgiy Merts:

The DC can change the trading rules at any time, without consulting the clients, as it pleases. Any DC has a similar clause, so if need be, anyone can run away with your money and not pay you the income.

Don't the regulators keep an eye on this?

Ivan Butko:

Don't the regulators monitor this?

There are some clauses in the law on the mark-up on the sale of goods in shops, i.e. the mark-up should not exceed 20% of the manufacturer's selling price, and this is monitored, and in case of violations fines are imposed.

So there are market stalls, kiosks and markets where they also sell these goods, and at the same time the mark-up can be 100%, because no one controls the spontaneous trade places. Conclusion: DCs and regulators)))

Фёдор Андреевич:
Where to open a trading account? In what brokerage company? Where is the most honest in funds withdrawal? My account is required for forex trading on MT5. There are a lot of companies and all say that they are the best. In this theme I want to collect options of reliable companies where you can register and open an account. It is desirable to attach screenshots to the answer. I want to use a lot of companies that say they are the best and I want to collect the options.

An extremely important issue. It is a pity that discussion is not allowed, although I see it as a kind of anachronism that is long overdue for correction.

Indeed, it is considered that such a discussion would start advertising some specific DCs. We do not have any problem with that because we do not have any positive feedbacks for brokerage companies that are advertised, if they are doing a bad and unfair business.

That is why I think that in this kind of discussion we will, on the contrary, achieve an objective assessment of trading services providers and that is important for all traders.

Choosing the right DC is a hot topic. Yes, where else but on this site to discuss how to choose it correctly? We will not mention here specific brokerage companies, as this will make them either advertisers or antipromoters. But we may discuss parameters of brokerage companies in general. An important parameter is the age of a brokerage company. If it is more than 10 years, it is an argument in favor of brokerage companies. If people we know already dealt with this brokerage company and even withdrew money from it without a headache - this is a serious argument in favor of brokerage companies. If the brokerage company is affiliated with a serious (especially state-controlled) bank - that is a plus for the brokerage company. If the brokerage company is part of a stock exchange - that is also a plus for the brokerage company.

And here is another important sign of a good broker. I recently read this sign on this website. "The most honest brokers do not work with PAMM accounts. PAMM accounts are nothing but kitchens. But with honest brokers there is another problem: as the amount increases the leverage decreases. That is why they just do not allow you to earn too much money...". In general it is not easy to find a good broker (brokerage company).

Victor Ziborov:
Choosing the right brokerage company is the right question. Yes, where else but on this site to discuss how to choose it correctly? We prefer not to mention here specific brokerage companies as this will make them either advertisers or antipromoters. But we may discuss parameters of brokerage companies in general. An important parameter is the age of a brokerage company. If it is more than 10 years, it is an argument in favor of brokerage companies. If people we know already dealt with this brokerage company and even withdrew money from it without a headache - this is a serious argument in favor of brokerage companies. If the brokerage company is affiliated with a serious (especially state-controlled) bank - that is a plus for the brokerage company. If the brokerage company is part of a stock exchange - that is also a plus for the brokerage company.

What do you mean bank?

I found a bank forex on the Internet, saying that with the implementation of the law in the Russian Federation, they re-registered on the islands, something to do with taxes or something else - I did not understand.

I have registered with them, started the verification process, and immediately their manager called, they need to rephotocate the address, you can not see the corners.

I started to talk to him, talked for about 5 minutes and then he started to do it. They started to tell me that if I have a bad trade, he would trade with me online on Skype and show me how to trade and he is an ace in this business and earns 100,500% p.a. I started to offer individual bonuses that participate in the drawdown, at the first deposit 50% to the account, and he also talked a lot of nonsense.

I have understood that there is no banking dealing, there are the usual kitchens, and there are stock exchanges, where you can trade with a deposit of 50 000 $

P.S. Yes, there are a couple more forex brokers, but the entry threshold there if I'm not mistaken, then from $ 5000, and there is no bonus even on 1 cent, not from 1 $, as it is in the brokerage company

Roman Kutemov:
This is a very useful topic for those who have been trading for a long time and for those who are just getting interested.

I didn't know about the fact that you can't, and in the other case how, if not here to discuss DCs. No one is asking directly in the topic to write the name and so on, for this there is a PM. But I think it is very useful to discuss this topic, too many "one-dayers" have become, a lot of Vasya Peter call and say that they are the top 1 in the world. This is a very useful topic for those who have been trading for a long time and for those who are just starting to get interested.

Фёдор Андреевич:

I didn't know about the fact that you can't, and in the other case how, if not here to discuss DCs. No one is asking directly in the topic to write the name and so on, for this there is a PM. But I think it is very useful to discuss this topic, too many "one-dayers" have become, a lot of Vasya Peter call and say that they are the top 1 in the world. This is a very useful topic both for those who have been trading for a long time and for those who have just started to get interested.

If they call you back, this is the first sign of "doing the legwork".

Reason: