Not the Grail, just a regular one - Bablokos!!! - page 22

Aleksander:
all additional information will be posted in 2 months :-)

Well...... I'm intrigued... :-)

Prolonging THAT, threatens a long delay of orgasm, which is bad for health! followed by rolling into masturbation, for example, see the thread "TA or this...this... " :-)

Kactus:

Nekolla, if I happen to get a clue as to how your TS works, shall I lay it out here? Do you mind if I get ahead of myself? You've got an 80-day script.)

Just go ahead... don't bother with it :-) the principle is simple... sell the top... what's underneath, buy it :-)

an example ofa simple toolsplit :

Roman.:

Well...... Intrigued... :-)

Prolonging THAT, risks prolonged postponement of orgasm, which is unhealthy! followed by a slide into masturbation, for an example, see the thread "TA or this...this... " :-)

Yeah, brother, you make a good point. Better to start right away from the monitor))))

hmmm :-) what a bad guy :-) xxx you want to screw :-) then write in a private message first :-) don't go around spreading grails in public :-)

(corrected the info on compromise )))))

Deleted the bloody dirt)))

Aleksander:

hmmm :-) what a bad guy :-) xxx you want to screw :-) then write in a private message first :-) don't go around spreading grails in public :-)

(corrected the info on compromise )))))

Have time to reply to my message in person ...I'll go water the cabbage ))))

I have skimmed through the thread and still don't understand, where is the dough? What have they been discussing for 22 pages? There is no specific description of the strategy, no monitored account (or pamm). Not even just statments, just bits and pieces of whatnot.

But for some people all that doesn't seem to matter, all they need to hear is a magic word "dough" (or grail) and they greedily absorb every word of their "teacher" and look for hidden meanings in all that nonsense:

xxxxx5839 d12 t12 sell 0.20 p2 1.5962 0.0000 0.0000 d13 t13 1.5939 0.00 0.00 -0.60 46.00
xxxxx5842 d12 t12 sell 0.13 p3 0.9890 0.0000 0.0000 d13 t13 0.9824 0.00 0.00 -0.53 85.80

And how many of these rosy-eyed self-righteous grabbers are buried here ... ...and countless... And everyone thought they were smarter than the rest.

Aleksander:

save it...what's the point :-) the principle is simple... what's on top sell... what's underneath buy :-)

an example ofasimple toolsplit :

What indicator is used - no, just attach the average to the attached symbol, I don't know how

Aleksander:

save it...what's the point :-) the principle is simple... what's on top sell... what's underneath, buy it :-)

an example ofa simple toolsplit :

What tools, where are their names?

Kactus:

Yes, brother, you make a good point. Better get started right away from the monitor))))

:-) Wait. It's still early...

Maybe the theme will be solved, then it'll be full-fledged... :-)

Reason: