Not the Grail, just a regular one - Bablokos!!! - page 24

Roman.:

Well...... I am intrigued... :-)

Prolonging THAT, threatens a long delay of orgasm, which is bad for health! with subsequent rolling in masturbation, an example, see in the branch "TA or that...this and that... " :-)

Since it's not the first time I've seen something like this. Thought I'd write.

Not only is it flooding, it's also bold and coloured. It's time for the moderators to pay attention!!!

Well, I understand them too, they don't know if it's a flawed person or an article. Therefore I propose the author of the post to go here and post the results, in order to clarify the situation.

Aleksander:

you asked :-) what kind... the most common - here's the list - pick the ones you want, calculate the lots - build the aggregate equity (several) - check for cointegration

develop a lot management system and formalized entry and exit rules... you may have fewer questions :-) or maybe not at all :-).

AUDCAD
AUDCHF
AUDDKK
AUDJPY
AUDNOK
AUDNZD
AUDSEK
AUDSGD
AUDUSD
CADCHF
CADJPY
CHFJPY
CHFNOK
CHFPLN
CHFSGD
EURAUD
EURCAD
EURCHF
EURDKK
EURGBP
EURHKD
EURJPY
EURNOK
EURNZD
EURPLN
EURSEK
EURSGD
EURTRY
EURUSD
GBPAUD
GBPCAD
GBPCHF
GBPDKK
GBPHUF
GBPJPY
GBPNOK
GBPPLN
GBPSEK
GBPSGD
GBPUSD
NZDCAD
NZDCHF
NZDJPY
NZDSGD
NZDUSD
SGDJPY
USDCAD
USDCHF
USDCZK
USDDKK
USDHKD
USDHUF
USDJPY
USDMXN
USDNOK
USDPLN
USDRUR
USDSEK
USDSGD
USDTRY
USDZAR

Holy shit... :-) "Develop a lot management system and formalised rules for entry and exit..." - can you at least give me a hint?

How to formalise it all - HUGE!

PapaYozh:

In the picture both instruments share the same currency. I can tell you what pairs are there and what period is on the chart.

That is, there is AAABBB and BBBCCC. Don't you think it's better to trade AAACCCC rather than total lot size?

And it is not clear why, if there is a sharp change in AAABBB, it must change BBBCCC in the same direction, or AAABBB should return. It turns out that a rise in the price of AAA implies a fall in the price of CCC and vice versa. Why?

That's right. It's kind of like Leonid's spread trading. There are owls there too - I'll look it up and post it here...

He trades for example CHFJPY on USDCHF and USDJPY - also on spreads...

PapaYozh:

The name of one is in the top left-hand corner of the illustration ;)
One is not enough. I've seen it! :-)

Promokash:

Since it's not the first time I've seen something like this. I decided to write.

Not only is it flooding, it's also bold and coloured. It's time for the moderators to pay attention!!!

Well, I understand them too, they don't know if it's a flawed person or an article. Therefore I propose the author of the post to go here and post the results, in order to clarify the situation.

Haven't been fucked in a while...? I can arrange, among other things, to never see this kind of thing again.

Keep on steaming!

Roman.:

How long has it been since you've been fucked off...? I can arrange that.

Keep steaming!

I thought one would be enough, but there it is. And this is just for future reference.

Promokash:

I thought one would be enough, but here it is. And this is just for future reference.
You're gonna have to eat your own links.

Roman.:
Choke on your own links.

I understand that chameleons with sticky tongues pull everything in their mouths, but you don't have to do that in this case!!!!

you misunderstood me, so you thought I was trying to poison you, but I was trying to help, you don't need to eat them, you need to read them!!!!!

I hope I saved you from a bad digestion.

Necollah, you don't need to post the deals, they are useless. If anyone understood, the first deals would have been enough. So give us a stat or something constructive or how to put it mildly.... Don't annoy the audience....

I'm curious about spread trading, is it possible to use this principle together with other TP, such as using spread trading for no-spread entry, + as a solution for losses on the spread in frequent trades.

After all, if the advantage within the spread is already good, then we are approaching something that can be quickly transferred to b/y, or without losses on the spread to perform more frequent transactions (does not mean pips!!!)

Reason: