Not the Grail, just a regular one - Bablokos!!! - page 253

I only have one question for Joker... has he tried anything with neural networks??? or not =))... looks very promising

garik39:
I just have one question for Joker... have you tried anything with neural networks??? or not =))... looks very promising
I tried for a long time, but it has nothing to do with synthetics.

Tell me Joker - in your figure, in its third part, where we make a decision to enter - do we enter the trade when the channel is broken - only to the top

from the ( 0 point) or may be both up and down, depending on where the breakthrough will be?

Only upwards. Guys, how do you move the first and second part of the picture the same size (length)? What is the length? I'm not asking Joker (I have no hope), but I will take any suggestions from the others

Quattro:

I don't ask Joker any more (I don't hope so)

alexx_v:
I can see Joker adjusting lots as he goes along, but I'm sure that's not why he's doing it.

This is done to reduce the spread charged to the broker + to reduce the margin load on the account.

For example, there are already open positions in the market:

(1)

+eurusd 0.17

-gbpusd 0.31

-usdchf 0.04

+usdjpy 0.20

(2)

We need e.g. to open a new spread (i.e. we need to close the new position on top of our total trading position)

-eurusd 0.08

-gbpusd 0.03

+usdchf 0.18

+audusd 0.11

For a multi-currency position, the opening of a new spread for the account will be the same (difference between the current market situation and the position opened)

(close) +eurusd 0.08. Remainder in the market: +eurusd 0.09

(sell) -gbpusd 0.03

(close):-usdchf 0.04 + buy +usdchf 0.14

(buy) audusd 0.11

____

summary:

we have reached our goal - we have opened position (2) of the volumes we needed by partially reducing position (1) and as a result we have taken away the opening spread from the broker in the amount:

eurusd 0.08

usdchf 0.04

and accordingly reduced the margin load on the account in the same amount.

The technology is called MarkerReducer.

P.S.: Earning means not spending what you may not spend in the course of achieving your goal.

qimer:

smiling and waving

Joker:

This is done to reduce the spread charged to the broker + reduce the margin load on the account.

For example, there are already open positions in the market:

(1)

+eurusd 0.17

-gbpusd 0.31

-usdchf 0.04

+usdjpy 0.20

(2)

We need e.g. to open a new spread (i.e. overlay a new position on our trade aggregate position)

-eurusd 0.08

-gbpusd 0.03

+usdchf 0.18

+audusd 0.11

For a multi-currency position the opening of a new spread for the account will be the same (difference between the current market situation and the one needed to open the position):

(close) +eurusd 0.08. Remainder in the market: +eurusd 0.09

(sell) -gbpusd 0.03

(close):-usdchf 0.04 + buy +usdchf 0.14

(buy) audusd 0.11

____

summary:

we have reached our goal - we have opened position (2) of the volumes we needed by partial reducing of position (1) and as a result we have taken away the opening spread from the broker in the amount:

eurusd 0.08

usdchf 0.04

and correspondingly reduced the margin load on the account in the same volume.

The technology is called MarkerReducer.

P.S.: To earn means not to spend what you can not spend in the course of achieving the goal.

I.e., you still have a separate position accounting unit? After the first spread is closed, the missing parts of the second (fifth, tenth) should be opened/closed again.

alexx_v:
So you still have a separate position accounting unit? For having closed the first spread, you need to open/close the missing pieces of the second (fifth, tenth) and you can hardly keep it in mind.

This is not necessary at all. If total equity is moving in the right direction, let it grow and even market dispersion on equity movement should not embarrass us. Another thing if there is a reversal, the general close on the trawl or the reducer will make this partial close itself with the spread in the opposite direction... Well, it depends on your taste ( salt - pepper - to taste... )
Reason: