You must always set the right purpose/question for the study - page 14

SProgrammer писал(а) >>

Where.

There is nothing to disclose.

Your interpretation of my words is wrong - I am 99% of the time very positive.

I'm being completely serious about the questions.

Try answering THIS SIMPLE QUESTION. What do you need to know in order to ask it. Imagine you have a magic wand.

Why are you people so uptight? Be brave - don't be afraid of appearing ridiculous or unreliable. It slows you down moving forward. Loosen up. Don't be afraid to ask stupid questions.

Don't be shy - answer them. I'm just sure it would be very difficult to formulate this question. :))

Do you need, a point?
A pivot point is two coordinates + one mental impulse of a mad desire to follow the price movement. Remember that feeling - the anticipation of a powerful adrenaline rush in the blood. It can happen if the trader has time to jump into a departing train, but in the wrong direction. If this psychic impulse is caught, become aware of it, wait a little, make a right decision, the anticipation of a powerful release of endorphins into the bloodstream can occur. Which will inevitably happen when the trader presses the right button. Everyone chooses what they need at that particular moment in time.

propaganda67 >> :

Everyone chooses what they need at that particular moment in time.

>> that's an interesting idea.

SProgrammer писал(а) >>

1) Needed. Try to formulate the question, in strict terms fully defined. There is no concept of a graph in mathematics.

2) Yes, I would ask. And I'll even ask now - what time is it? Martian hour? Earth time. An hour for an observer on earth or an hour for an astronaut in a rocket travelling at the speed of light? These are idealistic questions, because you have not strictly defined them.

Try to put it strictly in terms of mathematics or physics in case of emergency.

1) How is there no concept of a graph? Who abolished this concept? ( see "Elementary functions and their graphs" )

2) I have not been to Mars, I don't know what a "Martian hour" is.

As for "an astronaut in a rocket flying at the speed of light", let us turn to Einstein, because he is the one who has such rockets. If we address him, we will find out that in such a "rocket" "hour", "minute" do not exist, time does not exist in such "rocket" at all. Nor does the cosmonaut exist. According to Einstein - where the speed of light begins, existence ends. That's why he tried to invent rockets that fly at speeds close to the speed of light.

SProgrammer behaves exactly like firemast.

Mischek писал(а) >>

And educators and realgogues will emerge

It's important thatthe educators don't show up.

Alex5757000 писал(а) >>

Yurixx, what do you have to say about my two posts on page 1? About the patterns. Please comment on them.

I have something to say. I think you're on the right track.

We have 15 currency pairs:

AUDJPY
AUDUSD
CADJPY
EURAUD
EURCAD
EURCHF
EURGBP
EURJPY
EURUSD
GBPCHF
GBPJPY
GBPUSD
USDCAD
USDCHF
USDJPY

Here is the goal: to build 15 pairs which can be described by (not necessarily) the given pairs. Example: EURGBP can be described by GBPUSD and EURUSD. Maybe, some other way.

Ideally, you should find ten pairs (7, for example, or some algorithm, a scheme of 7 pairs), through which all 15 pairs can be described. Combinatorics, in general. Can you help me? I know the word! :)

So far, this is what it turns out:

01. AUDJPY = AUDUSD + USDJPY

02. AUDUSD = EURAUD + EURUSD

03. CADJPY = EURCAD + EURJPY

04. EURAUD = AUDJPY + EURJPY

05. EURCAD = CADJPY + EURJPY

06. EURCHF = EURUSD + USDCHF

07. EURGBP = EURUSD + GBPUSD

08. EURJPY = GBPJPY + EURGBP

09. EURUSD = USDJPY + EURJPY

10. GBPCHF = GBPUSD + USDCHF

11. GBPJPY = GBPUSD + USDJPY

12. GBPUSD = GBPJPY + USDJPY

13. USDCAD = CADJPY + USDJPY

14. USDCHF = GBPCHF + GBPUSD

15. USDJPY = GBPUSD + GBPJPY

But this is too much, it has to be somehow reduced.

P.S. Hey, SProgrammer! Come on, show your face to the people.

No one has responded...

Sad...

Swetten >> :

No one has responded...

Sad...

Usually pairs with the dollar are taken:

AUD/USD
EUR/USD
GBP/USD
USD/CAD
USD/CHF
USD/JPY

Multiply or divide - we get all possible pairs (usd is reduced)

EURAUD=EURUSD/AUDUSD

GBPCAD=GBPUSD*USDCAD

CHFJPY=USDJPY/USDCHF

etc. 6 should produce a further 15 units :)

Alex5757000 писал(а) >>

Yurixx, what do you have to say about my two posts on page 1? About the patterns. Please comment on them.

Your position about regularities is clear and close to me. I do it myself.

There is, however, a number of subtleties with the meaning of the very concept of "regularity". Well, firstly, the classical division into deterministic and statistical regularities. From my point of view, looking for any deterministic patterns in forex is pure utopia. And you have also written "the probability of a positive outcome of a deal is high", that is, we acknowledge in advance that even an insurance policy does not give a 100% guarantee at Forex.

Secondly, the source of each particular pattern. If behind it is a nature of processes that take place in economy, finance and at Forex itself, then it is indeed a regularity. If it is based on some mysticism, "trader's wisdom", conventional wisdom or something like that (like Fibo levels), then I would not call it a regularity and would not rely on it.

Thirdly, the criterion of validity. In my opinion, even repeated confirmation on history is not a final confirmation. And besides there are no eternal laws. And human society itself is not eternal, especially its financial and economic system. It seems to me, if some regularity is confirmed by statistics and the parameters of these statistics do not change from year to year, then it is already great and we can rely on it. But one cannot be sure that this will also be the case tomorrow. Unfortunately, I have never seen any meaningful statistical research in this area. Everyone just says "it works, it works", but to write a script which would calculate the statistics "it works - it doesn't work" is not enough power for that.

One last thing. I too consider the market process to be non-stationary. But I believe that the parameters of this process cannot walk around at will. They drift one way or another in a region where the market doesn't stray that far from stationary Brownian motion. If you know what those parameters are, if you can identify them dynamically, you can play on those deviations from the stationary DB. I personally believe the main regularity of the market is its obligatory return to a random walk after any fluctuation. Unfortunately, it is hardly possible to play on this pattern.

Reason: