Not the Grail, just a regular one - Bablokos!!! - page 248

alexx_v:
You seem to be in the wrong business, you should not care where the graph goes after the artificial channel
Why should I care? Have you seen Joker's drawing? It's not like he cares.

qimer:
Why should I give a shit? Have you seen Joker's drawing? It's not like he cares.

We can't know where the chart will go after the channel, right? We can't.

True, we can wait a while and see if it does go up. But does that mean the chart will keep going up? No.

Conclusion: we should not care. The optimal variant.

alexx_v:

We can't know where the chart will go after the channel, right? We can't.

True, we can wait for a while and see if it does go up. But does that mean that the chart will keep going up? No.

Conclusion: we should not care. The optimal variant.

Alex, then what's the point of the synthetics perversion in the first place? If we don't care at all?))

qimer:
Alex, then what's the point of the synthetics perversion in general? If we don't even care?)))

The point is to create a synthetic with the properties we want, but there is no way we can make it purple :) Only in places.

---

I remember the old days, when Paukas was asked to show the state, he said 100 quid )).

He'd probably charge you a grand for the answer to that question, maybe even ten ))))

qimer:
I would ask differently. Why do we drive the spread into the smallest channel? Or in other words, what properties does the spread begin to have once we put it in the smallest channel?
This is where I asked the question about your "violetness".

qimer:
I was asking a question about your "purity" right here.
So what are you putting synthetics in that channel for?

alexx_v:
So why are you putting synthetics in that channel?
Well, if I asked that question myself)) I know I should do it, I know how to do it. I don't know why, if it's still purple... )))))

For your pondering. These are not all types of spreads, but some

For what kind of reflection? There's nothing to think about. Entering an endless cycle :)

Alex, a question then. What are the chances of entering your endless cycle?)
Reason: