Not the Grail, just a regular one - Bablokos!!! - page 257

Joker:

Anyway, I've told you all I can think of.

The main thing is that the owl won't stop working:) Although the market will hold out.

Joker:

purely out of sporting interest, I'm working on beating the top-starter's record... %), i.e. to break the record he achieved - to increase the depo by more than 100 times in a month...

ну там простая реинвестиция, увеличиваем пропорционально начальный лот согласно депозита :)

Aleksander:

Greetings colleague, and congratulations on finally coming out of hiding! I hope you don't mind that I've spent quite a bit of time proving your point :)

Yes, you can't achieve such figures without reinvestment.

Am I the only one who has solved your riddle? And what is the difference, if any, between our systems?

( I will have a preliminary request to you - don't extinguish earth people

And to the moderators, do not ban the topicstarter!!! - There is a lot of scientific and analytical work behind his charisma ... )

b2v2:

Hello! And thanks for the comments and tips.
It turns out that gStartBar is an important parameter.
But what if we take two other weeks of another month for optimization? Hundreds of percents as well?

I would say the most important one. In the picture I posted earlier, I purposely left out the 3rd zone. This is where the solution to the problem lies.

The superposition principle in this case insures the TS many times. If a model enters the decision zone and goes down, while we have already activated it, the other model spreads will enter the decision zone and pick up the TS, diversify the joint position and move the equity up.

Joker:

I would say the most important one. In the picture I posted earlier, I purposely left out the 3rd zone. This is where the solution to the problem lies.

The superposition principle in this case insures the TS many times. If a spread model enters the decision zone and goes down, while it has already been activated, other spread models will enter the decision zone and pick up the TS, diversify the joint position and pull up the equity where it is supposed to go.

Tell me, how do you consider cointegration (if it is not a secret)? Because, as far as I know, there are several approaches

IronBird:
Tell me, how do you consider cointegration (if it is not a secret)? Because, as far as I know, there are several approaches
They dropped a link to hrenfix's brainchild Recycle2. Although, co-integration is not counted there, but the result of calculations of the normalized channel will tell you how strong the cointegration of the selected tools is. If I'm wrong, mathematicians can correct me)

IronBird:
https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/1146

Hello everyone. I must have missed something)))) Does anyone happen to have that "remix" in iron?! Would you be so kind as to drop it off again...

Joker:
https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/1146
What exactly is it? Actually, it is the METHOD, the method of calculation that interests me, as I will be experimenting in Matlab. Again - if it's not a secret

It's all been worked out before BAC!!!!!

Today my boblocos gave out.... Yours is also mowing????

Minutes of the euras

Reason: