Not the Grail, just a regular one - Bablokos!!! - page 250

alexx_v:
I can see Joker adjusting the lots as he goes along, but I'm sure that's not what he's doing it for.
Can you show me where he does it?

alexx_v:
I can see that Joker is adjusting lots as he goes along, but I'm sure that's not what he's doing it for.

Maybe not for that, but I think I have the methodology.
Email me on forum 5 in person.

Stells:

Maybe not for that, but I think I have the methodology.
Email me on forum 5 in the nickname.
In the nickname - is that short for "in the Klitschko's personal"?)))

Hospital probably)

qimer:
Can you show me where he does it?
Here. It's impossible not to notice.

alexx_v:
Here. Impossible not to notice.
Hmm... You're wrong here. But I won't prove it. It's up to you to believe it or not)) It's like an endless cycle.)

qimer:
(rhetorical question) Hmm. You're wrong here. But I will not prove it. It's up to you to believe or not. It's like an endless cycle.)

Why should I believe in something if I can see it? I see with my own eyes how small adjustments to positions are made in the process, which you can see in the balance sheet.

It's not like we're talking about the existence of God or aliens, the balance shows - I see. Why put faith on a globe, then? (rhetorical question)

ZZS: It may be opening/closing individual smaller spreads rather than changing the volume of individual positions, but the essence does not change, there are adjustments.

-Petya has 10 apples and Vasya has 0. On average, both have 5 apples each.

-The officials eat meat, I eat cabbage. On average, we eat pigeons.

-Kolkhoz director's wife Glasha sleeps with everyone and milkmaid Masha doesn't let anyone, but on average they are both fuckers....

That's how we live....

Speaking of which =)

I am not claiming anything. Including the truth in the last resort.

qimer:

-Petya has 10 apples and Vasya has 0. On average, both have 5 apples each.

-The officials eat meat, I eat cabbage. On average we eat pigeons.

-Kolkhoz director's wife Glasha sleeps with everyone and milkmaid Masha doesn't let anyone, but on average they are both fuckers....

That's how we live....

Speaking of which =)

))))