Not the Grail, just a regular one - Bablokos!!! - page 255

garik39:
After a long smoke break came back to this xD. Joker, only one question: trade only in the direction of the continuation of the trend or not principally? Just as long as the bullet as they say )

I do not remember that somewhere Joker wrote about the mandatory continuation of the trend. But a good signal after which a breakthrough in one direction or another with high probability will happen - here is what Joker mentioned.

It is better not to dwell on the continuation of the trend. It is desirable to work out the two-way variant of the events.

qimer:

Be patient, Uncle Fyodor, there are still two dresses left

I take it it's the Joker and his friends? :]]]

vasabu2012:
I would love to hear your arguments on this subject.

All that's left is to learn how to cull 8)

seedormatrasch:

I do not remember that somewhere Joker wrote about the mandatory continuation of the trend. But a good signal after which a breakthrough in one direction or another with high probability will happen - here is what Joker mentioned.

It is better not to dwell on the continuation of the trend. It is advisable to work out a two-way variant of events.

You got it wrong too. A breakthrough is not predicted, it simply happens and it is here that the continuation of the movement(trend) is entered.

Quattro:
You got it wrong too. A breakdown is not predicted, it just happens and it is here that the continuation of the movement (trend) is entered.

I agree with you. Perhaps this makes sense.

Garik, the picture's gone again.

seedormatrasch:

I do not remember that somewhere Joker wrote about the mandatory continuation of the trend. But a good signal after which a breakthrough in one direction or another with high probability will happen - this is what Joker mentioned.

It's better not to get hung up on trend continuation.It is desirable to work out a two-way variant of events.

If we suppose that volatility is traded (its increase, i.e. breakout), then we need a mechanism of moving in both directions (up and down).

Betting on keeping the direction is definitely not a 90-100% probability. Maybe 60 over 40 with some kind of pattern. Joker's bull's-eye is almost all entries.

How to trade volatility in this case?

For classic volatility trading, you need an additional tool - an option. Or (since forex doesn't have one) option emulation.
Emulating an option spread out of 4 instruments is a very non-trivial task.

How do I trade volatility in both directions? (I haven't figured it out yet:)

Why, do you need one? =)

b2v2:

If one assumes that volatility is being traded (increasing, i.e. breaking through), then a mechanism is needed to work back in both directions (up and down).

Betting on keeping the direction is definitely not a 90-100% probability. Maybe 60 over 40 with some kind of pattern. Joker's bull's-eye is almost all entries.

How to trade volatility in this case?

For classical volatility trading I need an additional instrument - an option. Or (since forex does not have one) option emulation.
Emulating an option spread out of 4 instruments is a very non-trivial task.

How do I trade volatility in both directions? (I haven't figured it out yet :)

Hi buddy!!!

Haven't heard you in ages... :)

God forbid, what kind of patterns on fore.

Imagine a bunch of hairy guitar strings ( I mean with spread dispersion ) that you squeeze into a fist. So everything inside the fist is your spread dispersion or alignment or rationing channel, inside the fist they are all the same.

There are two truths:

- before you squeeze into a fist, they're all congruent.

- after the fist, they all come apart, some up and some down. But because they are all rationed in the fist, they will also channel up and down with their variance.

Now take this whole bundle and move it together with the fist to the left. You will see the point where they have stopped crossing each other's dispersion in time and are up and down and continue their movement in channels. I.e., at this point, you have unambiguous information about the direction of the spread channel.

In relation to this point, flip everyone to one half-plane and you will see the entry point in time (decision point) according to the model built.

I'm translating my mathematics to MT5 at my free time and purely out of sport I'm trying to get a monthly yield of Alexander, Nekola or whatever (I don't know...)

I'm still not getting higher than 10000% per month :(

Below there is a workout for my brain I am going to show you the results of my sporting activities ( with MT5)

Reason: