FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 17: July 2012) - page 494

Sdimm:

Still looking for the bottom))))

Yep)))

Serg51:
The Eura has already been cornered. A shot could go off at any moment....

not for sure, there were few traders today, monday is a hard day not only in the former soviet Union))))

Is that who's buying up my gold? I bought it for 1623 this morning, sold it for 1623 a second later, now it's 1623 again. What, I can't buy at 1,575? ))

emotraid:

It's not clear. But more or less short. If a hundred was going to be taken. And if it's your first depot, it does you credit. I think you've been struggling for a long time. If it's so serious, maybe it's better to take a break.

Sta2066:
It's not clear. But more or less short. If a hundred was going to be taken. And if it's your first depot, it does you credit. I think you've been struggling for a long time. If it's so serious, maybe it's better to stop.

What's not clear? bought for 22554 stop 22277 trawl 99 take 23222... I'll take a break, I'll kill the deposit and grieve for a week. ))))

emotraid:

What's not clear? Bought for 22554 stop 22277 trawl 99 take 23222... I'm gonna take a break, bury this one and grieve for a week ))))

With cinzano and kebabs?)))

strangerr:

Cinzano and kebabs?)))

noooooo not with cinzano, I'm not drinking that crap again, I'd rather have a bottle of beer once a week)))

Martingeil:

Why Martingale? :)

Essentially:

emotraid:

What's not clear? Bought for 22554 stop 22277 trawl 99 take 23222... I'm gonna take a break, kill the deposit and grieve for a week ))))

Nothing will happen today. Go to zero. Tomorrow will be the day and the song.

emotraid:

Noooooo not with cinzano, I'm not drinking that crap any more, I'd rather have a bottle of beer once a week)))
(Laughs) (Laughs)) Better a Saperavi with a kebab. (Laughs)
Reason: