Not the Grail, just a regular one - Bablokos!!! - page 152

DYN:
Nikolay mowed down, but they do not want to give it back.https://www.mql5.com/go?link=http://www.kroufr.ru/forum/index.php/topic,21001.0.html

If every freeloader who trades on non-market quotes gets 50k each, then no money will be enough.

In general, of course, surprised by the arrogance of the man. If you steal money from brokerage companies, so at least do it quietly, little by little ... Not so that in one day to steal the amount equivalent to the annual turnover of the office (and in this case I think it is somewhere so, the company is new, little-known).

So, let him be glad that at least the deals were simply annulled and not calculated based on actual quotes. ...Although it would be better to do it again. Such boundless greed and impudence should be punished, imho.

Meat:

If every freeloader who trades on non-market quotes gets 50k each, then no money will be enough.

In general, of course, surprised by the arrogance of the man. If you steal money from brokerage companies, so at least do it quietly, little by little ... Not so that in one day to steal the amount equivalent to the annual turnover of the office (and in this case I think it is somewhere so, the company is new, little-known).

So, let him be glad that at least the deals were simply annulled and not calculated based on actual quotes. ...Although it would have been better to do it again. Such unbridled greed and impudence should be punished, imho.

Come on, forget about it already)))))) it is not impudence. just the lot was dynamic, there if you look at the trades for 6 minutes, did not have time to stop, besides this broker were real accounts in real offices, all attention was there, and here as it did not even bother, and illuminated not in order to take money, you all understand it well, )))))

Joker:
"And yet it spins"...

It spins ))))

Al_Key:

It's spinning ))))

So tell me, my dear man, what's spinning.

who is the market spinning again, and on what? scandals intrigue investigations, show all that is hidden

alexx_v:

Well, tell me, my dear man, what's spinning there.

♪ Rollin' and rollin' on the pavement ♪

♪ The janitor and his broom are spinning and spinning ♪

He's spinning and spinning and wants to know

Whose horse has managed to...

ex_kalibur:

I didn't light it up to take the money, as you all know very well, ))))).

What's the use of all this for me, for example? After all, such showdowns discredit the dealing business in the eyes of ordinary people (beginners), putting it, so to speak, in an unsightly light, exposing the wrong side. So you want to eradicate all dealing companies? Do you consider them evil or what?

For example, the demise of the notorious Broco was partly due to the same situations. It all started when some clients turned to the public prosecutor's office claiming that the company had allegedly stolen money from them fraudulently, and the case was about 1-2 years old trading. Of course, I do not know the exact details, but it seems that the case was also about non-market quotes. That is, the clients made a profit on them, and then Brokaw recalculated/cancelled these deals thus putting the deposit into deficit. And the clients probably got very offended. As a result, they started "control purchases", searches, etc., which eventually led to a sad ending. And who benefits from it? Unless one's competitors...

PapaYozh:

# Rolls and rolls on the pavement

♪ The janitor and his broom are spinning and turning ♪

# He's spinning around, he's trying to find out

Whose horse has got us...

I don't want to get anyone's hopes up. I don't play forex. I'm more in Starcraft zerg after school on the map like chasing. But here I am attracted to all sorts of anomalies, and here I found myself))).

Joker and Alexander tekstovochki gave after such statements, and I'll give a link to a branch of the forum, where there is a different point of view, which would shed some (key word - BY someone) light on the missing information here (or rather - it is here, but there in more detail) https://forum.mql4.com/ru/54199. This, so to speak, refers to the issue of cointegration. Unfortunately, there is as much rubbish there as here, but still, there are grains which complement this branch. Here, imho, there is more useful information from the point of view of SB, and there just the same, or rather - not contradicting the ideas here, but from the point of view of non-accidental time series, or rather - their mutual non-accidents ;-).

When they started talking about different lots here, I thought they were selling a cheap cocktail, based on a martini for the price of grail. Then combinatorics gave the answers, how to mix it so as not to shake it. Once blended, the martini evaporates, leaving a harsh but invigorating unpredictable reality as it is. But even that is not enough to produce a steadily rising equity. And here, as they say, man supposes, the Lord disposes. Quotes are not random, and even every hair on your head is counted (so according to some sources - Jesus said). It's just a matter of finding a property of REAL time series that doesn't contradict their randomness. For those who don't know, try to find it in the above thread. Then I remembered corpuscular-wave dualism and the interaction quantum from Sokolov's cycle theory and it came to mind. Oh, and what without the golden ratio. The anomalies and paradoxes fit into a formalized logic, everything became clear. Lost interest in this thread. I went to play Starcraft, and nobody cancelled my homework.

Well, in general, as Joker said, to whom it will come, that will come. Once again - there is no clear answer, only a point of view that will help those who understand this branch.

I added this post, so I got stumped, solving this puzzle myself. Then (just a couple of hours ago) even added that branch, which has some answers, which I did not get. Might help someone. Good luck to all.

S.s.

Freeloaders, there waiting for the same as here. Yes, and there are text boxes. These people are so cruel. )))) And one more thing - the top starter there is losing, at least he is losing money at the moment. For all the same, the quotes are not only mutually non-random, but also fucking random from another point of view.

It is also not a fact that Aleksander is not a demoforexarbitrator.

Al_Key, he had an epiphany. Don't talk nonsense, sir.
Reason: