Not the Grail, just a regular one - Bablokos!!! - page 156

Изучив Вашу ветку на сайте mql4, мы пришли к выводу, что Вы работали над поиском этой грани некоторое время, нашли ее, и начали использовать в своей торговле, по максимуму "отжимая" цены в свою пользу. Это не рыночная работа, а работа именно на слабости платформы. Контролируемой, но слабости. Мы можем полностью ее исключить, переведя режим котирования в market, но это уже не то решение.

What can I say, well done, they explained everything in detail and competently. And they didn't even bother poking around in threads on other forums to get to know the client better. It's worthy of respect. The vast majority of companies in this field just refer to clauses in their bylaws, without bothering to explain or explain anything.

Nikolai, I don't get it: do you seriously think that you traded at market prices, or are you just pretending? I'll put it this way: do you seriously believe that you can increase the deposit dozens of times a day by trading honestly? And not just anywhere, but on forex, which is the most efficient market of all existing markets, i.e. the one where it is the most difficult to make money. An overwhelming number of successful traders in general equate Forex with roulette. But you have done forex in one fell swoop :)

Dima.A.:
https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/10096 Only the person responsible used a different technology to calculate the lots.

Yeah, I was there yesterday, but for some reason I thought it was a different system, but if the fixed channel calculation principle is the same, then fine.

It does not show as it should, even the terminal sometimes crashes when I want to enter XAUUSD instead of GOLD. Volumes for each pair are not shown.

marker:

It does not show properly, even the terminal sometimes crashes when I want to enter XAUUSD instead of GOLD. Volumes for each pair are not shown.

Quotes are loaded for all symbols? You sure you deleted all global variables (F3) before you added your EA?

Here are all global, the data was pumped up by GetHistoryAllSymbols with this, 46 instruments, all that were in the market review)

I did everything from the video, like the author.

I restarted the terminal and everything is gone.

marker:

I restarted the terminal and everything is gone.

Restarting will not work (the script does not start when the terminal is restarted)

you need a clear sequence of actions. Start by deleting all global variables (F3)

I deleted all the global, deleted all the characters I didn't need, left everything as the author did, immersed the story. Now I will continue to do as in the video.

Yep, everything seems to be as it should be)Only the euro pound and gold are missing at the bottom for some reason.

marker:

Yep, everything seems to be as it should be)Only the euro pound and gold are missing at the bottom for some reason.

EurGbp is redundant, that's why it's not there (formed from the pound and the eur, you have them in your list). About gold - probably something with the ticker.
Reason: