Avalanche - page 290

JonKatana >>:

И что? 350.000 рублей - это мелочь на реале. Как раз для реальной торговли подстраиваться под ограничения микросчета в каком-то ДЦ глупо. Для демо тем более. У советника не должно быть ограничений - ни внутренних, ни со стороны ДЦ на объем открываемого ордера.

Put 350,000 on a rollover martin with a random entry? I'm not ready for that yet. Money doesn't fall from the sky for me to use it that way. Well, I'll spare $1,000 for an experiment, but $10 is a bit much.

But if anyone thinks that 10 Kilobucks is nothing - just write me in my personal message - I will remove volume restrictions in Expert Advisor, open an account with your money in brokerage company that has no restrictions and go ahead. I will not ask much. )

Tantrik >>:

Вот это уже лучше. Или так попробуй - по ходу цены через 12пп. 2 миним лота потом третий на суммарную стоимость заработанных д.ср. и сразу трал стоп 16пп.
I'm sorry, I don't understand what you're saying... An interpreter is needed here.

Joker >>:
в любом случае это напоминает вывернутый наизнанку мартингейл, где врагом депозита становится не движение, а флет...
Not that it resembles, but it is. ) I don't care if they call it a pot, if they can get it to roll over less often for the same profitability, that's fine. No, the hell with it.

rumata1984 писал(а) >>
Sorry, I don't understand what you are saying... An interpreter is required here.

>> Don't mind me.

A little advice on how to reduce the lot and increase the probability of a positive outcome.

If the opposite pending order triggers, set the compensatory pending breakthrough one not in the opposite place, but closer to the middle position centre between pending orders and calculate the compensation goal (TP) which is closer to the centre of all pending orders and positive total position, which will increase the chance of the positive outcome and decrease the compensatory lot, however a deadlock is possible when it is already impossible to place pending orders in the middle If there is a risk of such a situation (with increasing number of orders ), from a certain moment pending orders should be brought to Breakeven, not to profit, in order to keep the deposit and limit the total drawdown (for example, after 4-5 reversals)

Joker >>:

небольшой совет как уменьшить лот и увеличить вероятность положительного исхода.

Первоначально разнести отложенники на достаточное расстояние и при срабатывании противоположного ордера устанавливать компенсирующий пробойный отложенник не на место противоположного, а ближе к центру средней позиции между отложенными ордерами, расчитав предварительно цель (TP) на компенсацию соответственно ближе к центру всей группы отложенных ордеров и выводу в плюс общей позиции, что увеличит вероятность положительного исхода и соответственно уменьшит компенсирующий лот, однако возможен тупик, когда ордера в центре ставить уже будет невозможно...

Manipulating the location and volume of orders will do nothing. I find it difficult to explain this in a nutshell. I deal with this topic a lot, try to take my word for it. For any combination of orders (by volume and position) there will be an unfavourable market situation. In other words, that's no way to reduce risk.

The correct solution, if there is one at all, is in something else. I will not say what it is yet. I will try it myself first.

By any chance a hedge?

Joker >>:
часом не хедж?
No, not a hedge. Although it is an option. Unfortunately, I can't cover all the options. Maybe someone else will try that as well.

rumata1984 >>:

найдется неблагоприятная рыночная ситуация...

You didn't have to say that - it's not the first day in the market ))

Tantrik писал(а) >>

Ignore.

Three orders. At the signal indicator to sell, buy opens 1 - the first lot, for example 0.01 and put a stop loss 30pp. and two pending orders, each after 12pp. 2 - lot 0,01, and the third (on total cost of 2x) for example 0,05. After 3 lots triggered stop loss is removed and stop trall is placed with 16pp interval. there is no take profit. Here is a profitable ts of 3 orders as you asked.

TF-5M EURGBP, DSMA 4; 18.

Reason: