Not the Grail, just a regular one - Bablokos!!! - page 407

Done.

Here's a rough algorithm from memory.

I'm going to enter randomly, with reversal in case of failure, in general, with safe pyramiding only, without martin.

I am too lazy to limit bars and close logic, therefore last deal of the series is always unprofitable.

If we adjust it correctly, then these green tails of balance will also turn into profit.

Without analyzing trade in testing mode, we can safely say that losing trades are flat with frequent stop loss, and sharp profit is due to trends and impulses, such as at ECB currency interventions.

But, as you can see, even this pyramiding is not enough to replicate the success of dablocos, and this is where we come close to the

• the logic of entry and the signal to trade
  • synthetic generation with minimal noise so as not to take out stops, but maximum volatility
Files:
Pyramid.mq5  6 kb

XXX:

Done.

Here's a rough algorithm from memory.

I'm going to enter randomly, with reversal in case of failure, in general, with safe pyramiding only, without martin.

I am too lazy to limit bars and close logic, therefore last deal of the series is always unprofitable.

If we adjust it correctly, then these green tails of balance will also turn into profit.

Without analyzing trade in testing mode, we can safely say that losing trades are flat with frequent stop loss, and sharp profit is due to trends and impulses, such as at ECB currency interventions.

But, as you can see, even this pyramiding is not enough to replicate the success of dablocos, and this is where we come close to the

• the logic of entry and the signal to trade
  • synthetic generation with minimum noise, so as not to take out stops, but maximum volatility

If you don't know what kind of signal you're looking for, you may ask: Which one you want to give us, and which one you don't trust, and which one you don't trust?

IMHO

MM will not straighten out a bad system.

Everything depends on the trading system.

MM can only either delay the sink, or improve the profit.

transcendreamer:

If you have a good idea, you can use it on the news or when the market is boosted for example before betting, or from a significant level or trend, that is, you need more or less reliable volatility forecast, but if you just use it in an arbitrary place, it will be useless...

In the news will work through your ass because there will be spread widening or you won't be able to make any normal trades - they will requote you till they hiccup, and even if you make a trade they may cancel it saying that it wasn't marketable and so on. So there is nothing. Almost.

Ilmir Galiev:

IMHO

MM is the part or trading system. Smoke and relax pls.

Aleksandr Volotko:

On the news will work through the * ass, because there is either a widening of the spread, or you will not trade normally at all - they will requote until the hiccups, and if you do trade - they can cancel the goddamn deal, saying that it was not market and so on. So there is nothing. Well almost.

Well, it depends on the broker, actually it's not so bad.

Ilmir Galiev:

IMHO

yes

SidorOFF:
Smoke and relax pls.

this is critical success factor in trading

transcendreamer:

Well, it depends on the broker, it's really not that bad.

What about the holy grail of the factory? I don't quite know if everything is all faded or not so faded or not faded at all, you're making a mess here...

Aleksandr Volotko:

What about the holy grail of the factory? Should I go to the factory? It's not quite clear whether everything is fading, or not so fading, or not fading at all, you know...

It's better to go to the factory right now to get a bigger pension

Reason: