Not the Grail, just a regular one - Bablokos!!! - page 406

However even with MM not having suitable TS you will inevitably have to finish your career in a ditch, and in the example we have the ratio p(L)=0.8, p(P)=0.2, at that SL=10, TP=10 which is multiplied by 500% due to pyramiding, however here we make an assumption that pyramiding is included exactly in winning series, and is not included in losing ones, that in itself is peeping, therefore we should multiply by 500% both TP & SL on equal bases, as it is unknown beforehand whether the deal will be successful or not, or to describe how exactly the distinction is made, and it inevitably leads to model description, forecasting etc. Better to go to the factory... However, betting on volatility and pyramiding on the perceived rise in volatility is a valid thing to do. The root function is undoubtedly true, but the root figure changes with volatility and trend persistence of the market, this must be taken into account, sometimes you can widen the cocoon due to scale multiplier, but sometimes you need to move to linear form, deviation does not have to be for all majors at once, superposition is just the sum of positions opened with a time shift... Aggressive MM can take out part of losing trades by increasing risk, in some way it reminds a bluff poker player who collects the pot from the table with big bets, but this pot is not necessarily always big, and But the bank is not necessarily always big, pyramiding will not always give 500%, on average it will be much smaller, and then you have to count. Strategy based only on high stakes will inevitably lead to bankruptcy, poverty, deprivation, hunger, desperate need, vagrancy and begging, because the systematically bluff player systematically increases his risk exposure, and as well known almost all trading strategies have RMS more profitability (ergo all is vanity sic!), so increase the already high relative NTR looks suicidal, and so if the regular trader only sometimes jumps over the precipice, the aggressive trader always does it, he has a barrel with a powder tied behind his back, and the fuse is lit, the length of the fuse corresponds to about the root of time, taking into account the deposit ... Really it is better to go to the factory, although nevertheless aggressive players have certain justification why they need to raise stakes in case of bad play and the answer is in the paradox of increasing stakes within the "theory of player's ruin", because the system is perishable, IR is negative, and if IR were positive then there would be no reason to make pyramids, right? - If the probability of such a desired overturn is less than 0.5, the trader benefits from increasing his stake >1 times: the probability of terminal ruin decreases due to the fact that the probability of jumping out of the corridor at the top point increases. This solution seems paradoxical, because one gets the impression that in an unfavourable situation one should decrease the stake and decrease the loss, but in reality with infinite number of games and low stake the losing player is sure to end up with zero, while the player with high stake has a better chance of getting enough overshots to finish the game in the upper point... However, here too there is a peculiar fade, because the task is explicitly prescribed completion of the game, which means that the successful trader must not repeat this, which contradicts the idea of earning from forex stably. Stable. From forex. Hahaha.

The main rule of thumb for any high-risk gambler is to STOP GAMBLING! In the case of the trader is to remove from the depo won funds, and so if you want stability, start a new game with the minimum that is needed. What happens in reality, the player-trader, finally winning, overstates the prime rate, and hereby signs a verdict on the loss of the deposit.

transcendreamer:

Aren't you going to be bugged here?

Aleksandr Volotko:

Aren't you going to be bugged here?

I don't enter personal details in my profile I hope the MCs don't collect or give out

transcendreamer:

I did not enter personal details in the profile I hope that the MCs do not collect or give away

The important thing is to have faith.

and by the way - do you need a grail?

transcendreamer:

Bravo!

My respect - your posts are always philosophically clever and sharp. However, apart from the proverbial "time root" we need one more thing - the parameter responsible for the "memory" of the process. Whoever finds it will forget about the plant forever. I will personally help this person to apply this parameter in his TC, well, I will use it myself - not without that, yes.

Alexander_K2:

Bravo!

My respect - your posts are always philosophically clever and sharp. However, apart from the proverbial "time root" we need one more thing - the parameter responsible for the "memory" of the process. Whoever finds it will forget about the plant forever . I will personally help this person to apply this parameter in his TS, well, I will use it myself - not without that, yes.

It is something you do not forget)))

Alexander_K2:

Bravo!

My respect - your posts are always philosophically clever and sharp. However, apart from the proverbial "time root" we need one more thing - the parameter responsible for the "memory" of the process. Whoever finds it will forget about the plant forever. I will personally help this person to apply this parameter in his TC, well, I will use it myself - not without that, yes.

Whoever finds it will not need help. Because of mental superiority over.

SidorOFF:

Whoever finds it will not need help. Because of the mental superiority over him.

You must be referring to retardation))))
The man above has already intelligently described why only the blessed can find it.

This is the wrong pyramiding and it gives the wrong honey :)

Let's take a series with SL = 0.00100 per trade, let's say TP is unlimited:

1. first trade at 1.20100, SL = 1.20000
2. negative scenario - the stop loss occurs and we reopen the trade
3. positive scenario - the second trade is opened after the interval equal to the stop, at the price of 1.20200, stop is placed at 1.20100
4. now IMPORTANT, stop for ALL (1 and 2) trades is transferred to the stop level of the last trade, i.e. both positions put stop at 1.20100
5. then we are lucky again and the price continues to move in our direction, a new deal at 1.20300, ALL stops are moved to 10.20200
6. then the algorithm should be clear, each new deal via SL points, all stops are set at SL level of the last deal
7. TP is unlimited, so closing was done when floating profit decreases to 90% of max, i.e. profit was $100, price changed and it is now $90, everything has been closed
8. also TP may be fixed or by signal

Question: why does Nicolas say the payout is 1:5 and the risk is the same
Answer: because the moment we shift all stops to the level of the last trade, all previous ones are shifted to breakeven, and if the instrument moves 500 points, then 5 open positions will work in profit, and if against, then only the last trade, to understand it was enough to code it once

To debunk the myth about this pyramiding I will attach the source code with an example later, I should say right away that it can trade in profit, but profit looks depressing, so pyramiding will not save a losing system.
Reason: