Not the Grail, just a regular one - Bablokos!!! - page 405

Aleksandr Volotko:

There have been so many doughnuts discussed in this thread that it's about time to clarify which strategy you're talking about.

pair trading

There is a point in pauses, which is when a profitable leg is caught and no trade is opened on a loss-making leg. Or it is traded until it turns to the upside, and the profitable leg is filled.

In fact, this is what the author suggested.

Dialog22:

There is a point in pauses, which is when a profitable leg is caught and no trade is opened on a loss-making leg. Or it is traded until it turns to the upside, and the profitable leg is filled.

In fact, this is what the author suggested.

This is the way he most probably wanted it,

and then when he checked it out....

Van trawl. I see the grail of dough is still alive and well, but a lot of it's gone wrong. On the one hand, I don't want to blow the whistle, but I'll throw in a few lines to give the seekers a chance. If you do not remember, I will repeat: the moment of entry is extremely important. Time and price, they form the very FUNCTION which tells you when to enter and when not to even try to fiddle with your granny. It doesn't matter what you trade, you can go for majors and synthetics and those sliding gate sliders of yours. The principle is the same. Synthetics are better, smoother going in and more space. Most of the time you just have to wait for the right conditions. Those who presumptuously pretend to be clever and give high doses at the wrong time are the losers, and the market penalizes them. And then the function starts working. You should catch a very short interval of its action. This function has one main parameter and a starting point or shift. The function is so simple that it is hard to believe many people don't know it. Which is a good thing. It would be wrong to tell everyone about it. And I won't go into details here. It's been working for years, as smoothly as a Swiss watch. SUPERPOSITION is formed by applying the model consistently, by trading multiple synthetics at a "decision point". Superposition is the grail. Even if something has gone wrong, you can bail out with a superposition. Reflect on these words. Next: splitting positions, splitting positions will keep you down. And the new positions sort of correct the mistakes of the previous ones. Some are going up, others are going down, but the sum is a profit. Also, channels and ox. Vola should be counted. Do not be too shallow with timeframes, why do you need noise? You should trade from Hurley and quietly smoke bamboo, watching the profits grow. If you are completely stumped, then do the opposite - look what is not working, and do the opposite, or rather do not do what causes you problems. Airi.

On the one hand, I don't want to scuttle the office, but I'll throw in a few lines so that seekers have a chance. Time and price, they form the very FUNCTION that tells you when to go in and when not to even try to cajole your grandmother. A function so simple that you can't even believe many people don't know it. Which is for the best. It wouldn't be right to tell everyone about it.
It's neveterana bullshit. At least he was articulate...

Demonzero:
Vanlov. I see the grail of dablocos theme is still alive, but a lot of it has gone past the cash register. On the one hand, I don't want to ruin my company, but I'll throw in a few lines for those who look for it to have a chance. If you do not remember, I will repeat: the moment of entry is extremely important. Time and price, they form the very FUNCTION which tells you when to enter and when not to even try to fiddle with your granny. It doesn't matter what you trade, you can go for majors and synthetics and those sliding gate sliders of yours. The principle is the same. Synthetics are better, smoother going in and more space. Most of the time you just have to wait for the right conditions. Those who presumptuously play smart, screw in untimely and high doses, and the market penalizes such bullies. And then the function starts working. You should catch a very short interval of its action. This function has one main parameter and a starting point or shift. The function is so simple that it is hard to believe many people don't know it. Which is a good thing. It would be wrong to tell everyone about it. And I won't go into details here. It's been working for years, as smoothly as a Swiss watch. SUPERPOSITION is formed by applying the model consistently, by trading multiple synthetics at a "decision point". Superposition is the grail. Even if something has gone wrong, you can bail out with a superposition. Reflect on these words. Next: splitting positions, splitting positions will keep you down. And the new positions sort of correct the mistakes of the previous ones. Some are going up, others are going down, but the sum is a profit. Also, channels and ox. Vola should be counted. Do not be too shallow with timeframes, why do you need noise? You should trade from Hurley and quietly smoke bamboo, watching the profits grow. If you are completely stumped, then do the opposite - look what is not working, and do the opposite, or rather do not do what causes you problems. Airi.

Let's try to decipher this grandpa's stream of consciousness.

This gaffer is obviously working with a sample volume of price values >=24 hours and is looking at the sliding start of the price change reference point (the so-called drift, for a function of time is found only in one case - in Brownian motion theory as a function of the "root of T"). Keeps track of the distance travelled by the price from that reference point over a certain period of time, as Gunn did... I see...

But, here's the superposition? I remember, the nairobiest Vladimir asserted that the entire market is built on 7 degrees of freedom - on majors.

So, granddaddy is waiting for ALL the majors to pass a certain bifurcation point and only then he must enter the trading on ALL synthetics. Is that it?

Demonzero:
And then the function starts to work. You should catch a very short interval of its action. This function has one main parameter and a starting point or shift. The function is so simple, it's hard to believe many people don't know it. Which is a good thing. It would be wrong to tell everyone about it. And I won't go into details here. It has been working for many years, as smoothly as a Swiss watch.

Yes, I'm pretty sure the old man, awoken from his slumber, was referring to the function of the distance travelled by a price over a certain period of time as "the root of T". The main parameter is time. A shift (drift) is the beginning of price movement (some 0) in a time window.

All this is known without his speeches.

But, here - next? Who understands superposition?

Well, shall we liven up the thread? ))), because the dough is stalled (the fuel is worthless)... Let's go back to the beginning of the branch, when Nicola said that MM is the second and main part of the system. If I were him, I would probably say that MM is the main part, and that with this MM you can make money in almost any trading system. In fact MM of Nichollo is pyramiding, you can calculate and understand how you can get 500% profit with one successful trade. Now let's think how many times out of 10 you are lucky to get it... Personally, out of 10 times I'm lucky to get it 2 times. Well and the finale is simple maths. 10 * 10 = 100 for 10 inputs need 10 quid, a total of 100. Next, 8 times I failed to guess and dumped 8 * 10 = 80. "Twice I guessed and made 2 * 10 = 20 20 * 500% = 100 and of course the deposit which remained on the 2 transactions 20, the total turns out that 120 for the final left. Ie out of 10 entries 20% of the income. All the maths is shown as an example. As Nicollo says you can take 3100% and then the output will be much more significant.

Anatolii Zainchkovskii:
Nicola says you can also get 3100% and then the return will be much more substantial.

So do you say what's in your way. (c) anecdote

Aleksandr Volotko:

So you say, what's stopping you. (c) anecdote

no, i can't do that )) i say what works in practice ))

Reason: