[Archive!] Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass it by. Couldn't go anywhere without you - 2. - page 535

will the OnTester event help?

I don't know how to implement it... can anyone advise ? I need an EA to open an order (or modify an order already open)... E.g. order in profit +50p. EA trades loss +25p (this is implemented) and closes 1/10 of a deal. Reaches +100...and closes another 1/10 of the original volume. etc.

Can you give me some advice for a newbie? I need an EA that changes the time frame of the open chart itself, depending on the open positions, and works with other EAs. For example: If I have no open positions, then the chart takes the five-minute time frame. As soon as the first position is opened, the chart automatically changes to a 15-minute chart and as soon as the second position is opened it changes to an hour chart. Once all positions are closed, the chart changes to a five-minute chart. Is it realistic to implement? Thank you in advance!

mbix_01:
Can you give me some advice for a newbie? I need an EA that will change the time frame of the open chart, depending on the open positions, and will work with other EAs. For example: If I have no open positions, then the chart takes the five-minute time frame. As soon as the first position is opened, the chart automatically changes to a 15-minute chart and as soon as the second position is opened it changes to an hour chart. Once all positions are closed, the chart changes to a five-minute chart. Is it realistic to implement? Thank you in advance!

Visualization is not necessary for the EA - it doesn't have eyes. But it can work with different timeframes. A certain event has occurred - the Expert Advisor began to take data from one timeframe. Another event occurs - it starts taking data from another one. This is not difficult.

Admin, the load again when saving the post - probably time to open a branch with index 3. The same thing when accessing the "Humour" branch - the post is added and wait a hell of a lot of time until the data is not accepted by the server.

mbix_01:
Can you give me some advice for a newbie? I need an EA that will change the time frame of the open chart, depending on the open positions, and will work with other EAs. For example: If I have no open positions, then the chart takes the five-minute time frame. As soon as the first position is opened, the chart automatically changes to a 15-minute chart and as soon as the second position is opened it changes to an hour chart. Once all positions are closed, the chart changes to a five-minute chart. Is it realistic to implement? Thank you in advance!
If you do it yourself, the link has all the necessary materials. If not, you may order them. The job is

From the script change the schedule period

Shniperson:
I don't know how to implement it... can anyone advise ? I need an EA to open an order (or modify an order already open)... E.g. order in profit +50p. EA trades loss +25p (this is implemented) and closes 1/10 of a deal. If the order reaches +100 points ... then it closes 1/10 of the initial volume.

This will not be a simple code. It can be implemented, but the number of resets must be provided in advance (if the reset levels are different). If the resets should be made with a certain step of points and with a certain lot step, the code will be easier. No one will tell you how to make this code, because it will cause an avalanche of questions. If you need the code, it will be easier to order it. If you don't want to order it, you can post your questions here and they will explain to you in bits and pieces what's what.

sergeev:
will the OnTester event help?

It did. Thank you very much.

drknn:
Admin, the load again when saving a post - probably time to open a branch with index 3. The same bug when accessing the "Humour" branch - the post is added and we wait a hell of a long time for the data to be accepted by the server.

Would you mind doing it yourself?

And we'll support!!!

Shniperson:
I don't know how to implement it... can anyone advise ? I need an EA to open an order (or modify an order already open)... E.g. order in profit +50p. EA trades loss +25p (this is implemented) and closes 1/10 of a deal. It reaches +100 ... and closes 1/10 of the initial volume.
Add a partial closing of a position after it is transferred to Breakeven. Just do not close the entire trade ( OrderLots() ), but part of the position's lots.
Reason: