Not the Grail, just a regular one - Bablokos!!! - page 574

JohnGoodtrade:

Nemiroff, give us some good advice, please. Everyone knows how to troll.

You want it, you're gonna have to e-mail it to me.

Renat Akhtyamov:

No, of course not.

you can't go far with just one robot

Between strategies (accounts), the money goes and gradually grows

The important thing is to keep an eye on the risks.

Which I could understand, although I haven't tried it:

You're pouring over yourself, and you earn on rebate. Part from it to you, part to dts (they also have spread and markup commission and what else is there...). Then there is no conflict of interest. You may get the profit if you don't pay for it. And before your mistake, when they take your deposit as well.

But, it doesn't work. Stupidly because of commissions and stuff, even if you are perfect in your overflow. So, you have to replenish anyway. Sooner or later. You can't break even on your own, you know?

You can't beat the market. Why not? Because it's not chess. There's always gonna be someone who's gonna beat you with volume and there's nothing you can do about it. Your volume and your account won't grow for long, your money is finite and everyone else's. It's not like you're printing them. And you don't produce or sell anything, you have nowhere to make a profit, no commodity, no added value. Money doesn't come out of thin air. And you want to beat the air.

Companies, for example, expand their markets, increase production volumes and so on, and raise money for this purpose, including through shares on the market. They pay dividends on them. It is a normal scheme. But that is not the case here. Am I wrong? In what way am I wrong, please explain.

JohnGoodtrade:

Which I could understand, although I haven't tried it:

You're pouring yourself over, and you're earning a rebate. Part of it to you, part of it to the dts (they also have spread and marcup commission and whatever else is there...). Then there is no conflict of interest. You may get the profit if you don't pay for it. And before your mistake, when they take your deposit as well.

But, it doesn't work. Stupidly because of commissions and stuff, even if you are perfect in your overflow. So, you'll need to replenish in any case. Sooner or later. You can't break even on your own, you know?

You can't beat the market. Why not? Because it's not chess. There's always gonna be someone who's gonna beat you with volume and there's nothing you can do about it. Your volume and your account won't grow for long, your money is finite and everyone else's. It's not like you're printing them. And you don't produce or sell anything, you have nowhere to make a profit, no commodity, no added value. Money doesn't come out of thin air. And you want to beat the air.

the robots in the accounts work, the robots!

but for the profit percentage to be tangible, the risk is high

and when it's "hot", i'll just top it off with other accounts and that's it.

Renat Akhtyamov:

robots in accounts work, robots!

But for the profit percentage to be tangible, the risk is high.

And when it's hot, I'm just topping up from other accounts and that's it.

Renat, your deposit is finite. You may not understand it. The more often you turn around, the faster you will need new money, not from your accounts - but from the outside. Imagine you're playing with yourself. Pouring money from one of your pockets into another of your pockets, while giving a percentage to the broker each time.

JohnGoodtrade:

Renate, your dosh is finite. How can you not understand. And the more often you turn around, this way (open/close trades), the faster you will need new money, not from your accounts - but from outside. Imagine you're playing with yourself. You move money from one of your pockets to another of your pockets, while giving a percentage to the broker each time.

The profits are the highest of all fees, so I hope I don't have to explain it to anyone.

Renat Akhtyamov:

robots in accounts work, robots!

But for the profit percentage to be tangible, the risk is high.

and when it's "hot", I'll just top up with other accounts and that's it.

That's nice. What's your monthly net worth?

CHINGIZ MUSTAFAEV:
Good for you. How much per month do you net?
Genghis, that's not a comfortable question for me.

Renat Akhtyamov:
Genghis, this is not a comfortable question for me

Here's an honest answer for yourself. This is enough. How much money there, if the usual way to do (which are trying to teach everywhere and everywhere openly, on the Internet, on courses, etc.))) and as a plowman then in the field at the expense of his hump and pocket, then sit only in a hut with a cactus in his mouth) If the hut is not yet in circulation ... Don't judge harshly. I want to understand you, as I did before. But you yourself don't understand what you're doing - that I can now tell with certainty from what you write.

Yes, you do, Renat, and so do I. But not like this. It doesn't work that way. That's for sure.

JohnGoodtrade:

Here's an honest answer for yourself. This is enough. How much money there, if the usual way to do (which are trying to teach everywhere and everywhere openly, on the Internet, on courses, etc.))) and as a plowman then in the field at the expense of his hump and pocket, then sit only in a hut with a cactus in his mouth) If the hut is not yet in circulation ... Don't judge harshly. I want to understand you, as I did before. But you yourself don't understand what you're doing - that I can now tell with certainty from what you write.

Yes, you do, Renat, and so do I. But not like this. It doesn't work that way. That's for sure.

The most important thing is not to take credit, not to sell your possessions and not to drain, it's even harder to make money again

You start with a little money and let it roll around till you lose a pulse.

robots ;)

Renat Akhtyamov:
so the profits are the highest of all levies, I hope that does not even have to be explained.

It's not like that. Imagine that you have made a profit and put it in your pocket and managed to do it) Well done. But then you have to put some of the money in your other pocket by paying interest... You know? Or you're gone for good? All right. I'm gone. You run out of money, you blow it. What next?) You take fresh blood and put it back into circulation. This is how those who print money do it ;)

And when there's no more money and nowhere to get it, they close down. From banks to hedge funds and other participants.

Reason: