Not the Grail, just a regular one - Bablokos!!! - page 548

transcendreamer:

But you asked me to repost (even if implicitly), so is gloria mundi alien to you? humani nihil a tebe alienum puto?

no, don't make it up, but you didn't repost the profile for some reason, and this must be very suggestive (I don't remember which)

just try to disappear! i will personally see to it! turpis fuga monitoris est omni morte pejor!

photoshop likes silence, that's what I've heard.

Aleksandr Volotko:

no monitor - no prophet! (c) not mine, but I agree.

i get it .... you're afraid of evil forces jinxing the monitor as it has happened more than once in the past .... tenebrae mortis maledictum .... but you posted the screenshots in the profile and i posted them here, so torquis iam clausi

but the real announcement of the prophet Anatoly is modestly silent, I'm troubled by doubts...

he is preparing...

Aleksandr Volotko:

No, don't make it up, but you didn't repost the profit for some reason, and that should definitely suggest some thoughts (can't remember which)

but so far it's fluctus back and forth.... objectively need more data.... non accidit in puncto quod non speratur in anno.....

photoshop likes silence it seems, I've heard that

it's a doughnut....... it's customary here to make grails public..... besides tacet sed loquitur and now you have no way back!

So while Barbaric Prophet Anatoly prepares for another round, all eyes on Prophet Sherlock with a profit, the intrigue builds, will it finally happen and the True Grail will be revealed and the prophet can escape the nightmarish fate of past prophets and unspeakable brunneum horrificus? keep watching closely!

as the mood is talkative today, albeit lousy, especially for A_K:

the way to jidaya is to subtract seventeen from seventeen until it adds up to twice eighteen.

The anti-dow hypothesis for currency majors (instruments with de facto infinite liquidity):

The market (quotes as we see it) doesn't give a shit about past fortunes, they are already past and won't be. Just business planning cycles that are sometimes disrupted by (and in advance of the future calendar)excessive weekends/holidays/signposts
and force majeure (COVID/war).

The strong formulation of the Dow hypothesis is a divorce, forbidding looking ahead and providing turnover at the same time. The weak formulation is misinterpreted - movement and reversals occur not because (bulls vs bears and other stuff), but for some reason and with a deliberate purpose.
Mathematically, I don't know how this sounds and fits into formulas. It turns out two streams - one, stunted is cause and effect from the past to the future (that's the Dow and our tech analysis), and a more powerful plan-result-circle backwards (the one who ordered the waltz, the banks/funds).

PS/ (yes, I know that makes a lot of people shake:) aye Gunn, aye son of a bitch. At least the Nets can be built and they will have a single place of their own and be neatly mutually accountable.

Good afternoon, dear forum users)

I have been following you for a long time and decided to check in and join the conversation.

I am a disciple of one of the men who has always flashed in this thread.

There are hundreds of such prophets here, but we have made a "cup to help get out of the shadows of Transdreamera. Works every time, everywhere. Stable as a factory's paycheck. We finished it just the other day.

If you have any questions write) to add a bit of oil to the trolling fire and a bit of structure to the airborne theories.

transcendreamer:

but so far it's fluctus back and forth.... objectively more data needed.... non accidit in puncto quod non speratur in anno.....

Enough with the twists and turns.

The question was simple: why are you so selective all of a sudden? And so on.

Are you really having second thoughts?

Sergey F:

We have made a "cup to help you get out of the Transdreamera vapour" . It works all the time and everywhere.

There was a screenshot of a bottle of Absolute above, but without the cup. The cup will do just fine.)

Sergey F:

I'm a disciple of one of the men who keeps popping up in this thread.

You look like Chehevaru, he's now Genghis.

He's also a sex change.

Reason: