FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 1679

Roman Busarov:
once again =) it's not about money
so show the squares on the eu... boring... or just gri - I won't show you...

Roman Busarov:
Once again =) it's not about money
I pay 20 a month for internet and mobile phone, someone to pay me for these expenses would be immensely happy! So, it's only about the money! It's like sex, someone gets it for free and someone gets it for money!) Life is versatile!

Vizard_:
so show the squares on the eu... boring... or just grEE - I won't show you...
the cult is against you, everyone sees you as a cheapskate who doesn't have five quid ))

Dmitry Chepik:
What do you want? It's 240 bucks a year! If you have 10-20 subscribers, that's a lot of money! I'd rather eat ribs and have a beer with my friends.)

and I'll tell you it's not about the money =)

I think I get it.)

Valeriy Dubynchuk:
the cult is against you, everyone sees you as a cheapskate who doesn't have five quid.)
that's a good one!) that's hilarious...

Dmitry Chepik:
I pay 20 a month for my Internet and mobile phone, I would be glad to have somebody pay for it! So, it's only a question of money! It's like sex, someone gets it for free and someone gets it for money!) Life is versatile!

open a paid online chat room with forecasts of the current situation, pay for these expenses and you can pay 10 more relatives ))

There are similar chats, but a monthly subscription costs 500 quid (about), and for 1000 they even call you and show you where to press the button.)

Valeriy Dubynchuk:

open a paid online chat room with current affairs forecasts, pay for it and you can give 10 more to your relatives ))

There are chats like that but they cost 500 quid a month (roughly), and for 1000 they even call you and show you where to touch the buttons ))

Nah, not my thing...

Zogman:
on kiwi credit swiss also thinks to short to .722

like this...

Dmitry Chepik:
Nah, not my thing...

I've seen so much over the years)))... Sometimes they sell you outright bullshit... The last one I liked... Yusuf...

At first he said that his forecast for the day was estimated at 100K... then he dropped to 12... I was hilarious for a long time...

Dmitry Chepik:
It's like sex, some for free and some for money)))
And the latter are called venal and other obscene words
Reason: