Not the Grail, just a regular one - Bablokos!!! - page 547

Maxim Kuznetsov:

It's simple: the alarm clock is set for 6, just in time to wake up and have a cup of coffee.

which is a very good method for oneyronauts, by the way.

they call it WBTB and Laberge himself endorses it

Wake up 1.5 hours early - coffee and yum - and go for a second lap

but it is strictly forbidden to go to the factory

Alexander_K:

You're all for sneering...

I've just literally crawled back from the factory... I can't take it anymore, my hands are shaking from all the hard work. I want to live easy.

I'm relying on this branch and the Prophets, the hard and the generous...

in every joke, you know what...

trader's day does start a little before 6am Moscow. And precisely for the reason stated.

Why are you @transcendreamer so selective in reposting? Or are you hesitant about the mortality of mortality? Has a little seed of doubt started to germinate in your troll brain? )

Oh, come on! There's no credible evidence that photoshop isn't photoshop. There you go.

So why did you stop having fun?

Aleksandr Volotko:

Why have you @transcendreamer become so selective in reposting? Or are you hesitant about the mortality of mortality? Has the seed of doubt started to germinate in your troll brain little by little? )

Oh, come on! There's no credible evidence that photoshop isn't photoshop. There you go.

So why did you stop having fun?

I don't feel bad. I'll just repost it:

but you better post it yourself so I don't have to come back and double-check all the more so I have something to do before I leave and then I won't be able to repost you as regularly

HAIL TO THE PROPHET SHERLOCK AND HIS METHOD!

PROFIT! THE TRUE PROFIT WE SEE IN HIS PICTURES!

LET'S SING HYMNS AND GIVE THANKS TO THE PROPHET FOR GOOD DEEDS!

-----------------------

is it sure to be a grail? will the monitoring not disappear suddenly and unpredictably?

the southern desert prophet Mahmud might get upset and tear his turban in anger

But judging by the posts, Prophet Sherlock seems to be very serious and ambitious.

wish him luck and most importantly don't let anything break and a new curse be found...

transcendreamer:

but you'd better post it yourself.

Nah, I'm fine with the profile.

transcendreamer:

is it sure it's a grail?

I called it at the beginning "found something interesting", but you can call it whatever you want - even the grail

and the monitoring won't disappear suddenly and unpredictably?

what monitoring? hello!

Z.I.: but yes, most likely it will disappear, like me.

there's a classic work on economics,
the search, struggle and discovery of the grail, the beastly grin of capitalism, the crises of liquidity and overproduction, and how to fuck it all up in the end...

"The Hyperboloid of Engineer Garin.

transcendreamer:

I don't feel bad at all - I'll please repost:

but you'd better post it yourself so I don't have to come back and re-post, especially since I have some things to do before I leave and then I won't be able to re-post you as regularly

so verba movent, exempla trahunt, prophet in the light of glory, vivat prophetae! - henceforth, everyone is eager to learn the secret of prophet Sherlock's secret deductive trading method, with crowds of eager people knocking on his door, and even trying to climb through his windows... who will he choose and to whom will he reveal his secret? quidquid latet, apparebit, the ancients said... but how will it turn out this time?

transcendreamer:

the prophet Sherlock

no monitor, no prophet! (Not mine, but I agree.

but Anatoly the Prophet, who has really declared himself, is modestly silent, I have my doubts...

Aleksandr Volotko:

No, I'm fine with the profile.

but you asked me to repost (even if implicitly), so is gloria mundi alien to you? humani nihil a tebe alienum puto?

I called it in the beginning "found something interesting", but you can call it whatever you want - even a grail

what monitoring? hello!

we all realise that these are all excuses a kind of disclaimers... facta loquuntur that you've started a graalevation and the emotional modality of the posts gives it away too...

Z.I.: but yes, most likely to disappear, as I did

just try to disappear! i will personally see to it! turpis fuga monitoris est omni morte pejor!

Reason: