Not the Grail, just a regular one - Bablokos!!! - page 552

Alexander_K:

Father! Throw the Grail here, we'll glorify you forever and ever.

He has already laid it out, but apparently because of the extremely high demand for security reasons he decided to hide it.
Too bad, it was cool, you throw 300k and every month you make 10k to 50k profit stably.
Of course it's not 1000000% per month, but it's very cool in the long run. And most importantly, stable.

CHINGIZ MUSTAFAEV:
He has already posted it, but apparently because of the extremely high demand for security reasons he decided to hide it.
Too bad, it was cool, you throw in 300k and every month you make 10k to 50k profit stably.
It's not 1000000% a month, but it's very cool in the long run. And most importantly, stable.
Go ahead and post it again.)

Ognemiroff:
Go ahead and re-post it)

Anything can be in this or a parallel reality

Ognemiroff:
call the prophet Renate

;)

I don't know how to explain it anymore.

the price sausages

but then it's either up or down

in two days, elementary

foma17:

Does Grail have anything to do with pair trading?

Rather they have a grid of orders in both directions with dynamic levels (calculated from statistics) and dynamic volumes.

But I could be wrong.

The principle - the pullback will happen, when is not known (difficult to predict), but it will...

Evgeniy Chumakov:

Rather, they have a grid of orders in both directions with dynamic levels (calculated from statistics) and dynamic volumes.

But I could be wrong.

The principle - the pullback will be, when is not known (difficult to predict), but it will be...

Does a grail contain such a condition as 4 arrows?)))

What you described, Comrade Chegevara sells, only in an improved form. That's what we did a long time ago.

Renat Akhtyamov:

;)

I don't know how to explain it anymore.

the price sausages

but then it's up or down

in two days, elementary

based on what?

Ognemiroff:

Can a grail contain such a condition as a recoilless 4 arrows?)))

what the hell are four arrows?

apparently the grial is broken) or averaging and martin but with logic

Ognemiroff:
Based on what?

On formulae, most likely.

Reason: