Interesting and humorous - page 107

drknn:

So what would you have done if you were in my position earlier in the day? Would you have walked away? I was outraged to the core...

Outraged by what? Someone's stupid joke ;-) ?
There's a bunch of sheep on the internet doing creative work from morning till night.
I no longer admire either the creativity or the fact that sheep are sheep.

jartmailru:

On the internet, a bunch of sheep do creative work from morning till night.

You're getting old... :-)

Roman.:

Don't get upset and don't take it personally... :-)

I wasn't even going to, it's just that we discussed the topic not so long ago, and I gave links to the official website where it was written in plain English what kind of "Well, wait!" was banned from being shown on TV until 11 p.m.

Although it didn't help - some people were still outraged by bloody gobny ))

Roman.:
You're getting old... :-)
I'd rather say I'm sick.)

alexx_v:

I gave a link to the official site, where it was clearly marked what kind of "Well, wait a minute!" were banned from showing on TV until 11 p.m.

although it didn't help - some people were still outraged by the bloody gobny ))

These are all outwardly amusing illustrations of the content of the laws that have been passed recently.
Most of them contain not just prohibitions, but language that can be interpreted broadly. It is not for nothing that they had to urgently adopt point amendments in order to remove religious assemblies from the law on rallies, so that their own assemblies would not be affected.

Such wording does not arise so much because of the unprofessionalism of lawmakers, but rather to facilitate the implementation of the basic principle of the current government, which makes it extremely easy to govern society:

For their own - according to the rules, for outsiders - according to the law!

PapaYozh:

I have to report back :)

It turned out to be like a dry wine: with a bit of sourness and a bitterness.

It has a honeydew flavour and is good for a dinner party :)

Today I realised it tastes like grapefruit.

Roman.:

1. I'm glad! :-)

2. Write directly to the authorities, especially they now accept applications without personal presence, through the Internet and their websites.

To post such links on a programmers forum is not the solution of the problem, but just the opposite - advertising!

And then, after its solution could be discussed in the "Rubric" this issue, that appealed to the fact, etc. solution is such ... etc. That would be another matter!

I agree, your decision is more reasonable than mine. And more deliberate. Which means it's deliberate. I was emotional at the time. And I admit, I made a mistake.

jartmailru:
Outraged by what? Someone's stupid joke ;-) ?
There's a bunch of sheep on the internet doing creative work from morning till night.

No, that was not a joke. You're just not in the loop, and I don't want to explain. I don't need to. Forget it.

PapaYozh:

Today I realised it tastes like grapefruit.

:) I think it's worth a try. You'll have a consultant, if you like?

drknn: :) I think it's worth a try. Will you be a consultant if you need one?
Well, you don't need much advice to try it. Read Venedikt Erofeev's "Moscow Cockerels" for extra ingredients. A classic.
Reason: