Not the Grail, just a regular one - Bablokos!!! - page 464

Renat Akhtyamov:

What do you mean, price to zero?

it's a complete lack of liquidity, with a definite failure.

Well, it's like a pitch, if you make a time/money pair, the trend is down, and if you make a money/time pair, the trend is up)))

Renat Akhtyamov:

what do you mean, the price is zero?

that's a complete lack of liquidity, with a clear failure

ok - now the price is 19 rubles to sell - painlessly for myself as mm, I can put an order of 1.000.000 lots at 19, so it gobbled up the market buyers - but I do not have difficulty updating the volumes in the warrant - my stock exchange - how much I want to put lots so and so will put the cron on the site automatically ... other sellers will soon get bored with it, and they'll put a little cheaper in front of me - at 18... and I'll say it again - another order of 1,000,000 lots... etc - gradually lowering the price with my volumes... not to 0 of course, the system has a restriction that the price can not be less than 1 ruble...

In this case - a downward trend - it is profitable for me as a mm, because I give my virtual lots - and the balance get real money :) - If I want to move the price up, I will have to buy at more and more expensive price from my balance, and the users will add their limiters at a more expensive price ...

What do you think of an entry into momentum with a stop of 3-5 pips quadruple digits with a stop profit ratio of 1/10 and a probability of the stop triggering no more than 5%?))) Grail or not?

benzovoz:
How do you feel about entering an impulse with a stop of 3-5 pips with a stop loss ratio of 1/10 and a probability of losing no more than 5%? Grail or not?

MillionDollarPips works on this principle. On the demo and in the tester it makes millions.)

And the practice shows that there are slippages (especially in moments of strong impulses), spread widening, etc., not to mention the main moment - the speed of order opening, which reaches 300-700 ms during the moments of strong impulses and it is unacceptable for this kind of trading.

Sergii Krutyi:

MillionDollarPips works on this principle. On the demo and in the tester it makes millions.)

And the practice shows that there are slippages (especially in moments of strong impulses), spread widening, etc., not to mention the main point - the speed of order opening, which reaches 300-700 ms in those moments of strong impulses and it is unacceptable for this kind of trading.

You must have misunderstood?
It's not pips that Petrolvoz offers to chop, it's stops of 3-5 pips.

Roman Kutemov:
Maybe you got it wrong ?
It's not pips that petrolhead is offering to chop, it's stops of 3-5 pips.

Exactly so, market order, stop up to 5 pips, profit depending on the timeframe may be cosmic, on M5 you can start taking 30 pips, but then you need patience)))) If we do that, we need patience and a well-grounded trawl))) The robot will not be able to pull such a trick, you have to see the big picture of the market

benzovoz:

A robot cannot do such a trick, you need to see the big picture of the market

How - can you see without indicators?

A robot is supposed to see what you're up to.

because it's working by human design.

Roman Kutemov:
You must have misunderstood ?
It's not pips that petrolhead is offering to chop, it's stops of 3-5 pips.

MDP had exactly 5 pips stop , 5% risk per trade )) and the profit on the trawl

Aleksandr Klapatyuk:

how - can you see without indicators?

The robot is supposed to see your design.

because it's working on a human's idea.

The theme is simple, like crossing 2 wands and fixing the price after that before the initial momentum of the trend))) You may use your hands to trade this, try using an Expert Advisor. The main thing is to have a fixing pattern and determine its validity accurately))).

Sergii Krutyi:

MDP had exactly 5 pips stop , 5% risk per trade )) and the profit on the trawl

i'm sorry - how do you calculate pips?

i got it in my terminal - if i count points . i'm already down 5 pips when i buy

Reason: