Not the Grail, just a regular one - Bablokos!!! - page 421

transcendreamer It's better to dump everything quickly, otherwise in forex you can dump it for decades...

Trade vanilla options, like AMZN.

One share is $2K, to sell 1 option you need $2K * 100 = $200K, minimum.

It's much quicker and more interesting to dump, you don't have to wait decades.

transcendreamer:

Start up sooner - sooner you'll know the decay - sooner you'll go to the factory...

It's better to get it all out sooner, otherwise you can lose decades on the forex market...

You're the one who wants to drain for decades, but as for the rest of us, we'd better drain quickly... ) you're mean )

Aleksandr Volotko:

You're the one who's been pluming for decades, but as for the rest of us, you'd better be quick about it... ) you're mean )

In a factory or construction site it's not that bad, but there are no gaps and slippages!

I found a file here, author unknown, but the text is interesting, it deals directly with dough...

The ending is strange, though, as if the market is not all leaking, it's probably a joke...

Files:

transcendreamer:

In a factory or construction site it's not so bad, but there are no gaps and slippages!

Are you writing these lines already from the factory? )

transcendreamer:

I found a file here, author unknown, but the text is interesting, it deals directly with dough...

but the ending's kind of weird, like not everyone's dumping in the market, so it's probably a joke...

Did you write it yourself? )

If someone had asked me where to start, I'd suggest trading manually first before jumping into a whirlwind of maths and programming.

No, you wouldn't. This is nonsense - what can give you manual trading, it's nonsense.

Aleksandr Volotko:

Are you writing these lines already from the factory? )

Not yet, but I have to look for a factory anyway

Aleksandr Volotko:

I told you I don't know the author

transcendreamer:

Not yet, but we have to look for a plant anyway.

You've been looking for years, yeah.

I told you, author unknown.

Yeah, rubbish, you don't have to read that stuff.

Aleksandr Volotko:

You've been looking for years, yeah.

Yes, rubbish, you don't have to read it.

But the beginning of the text is very positive and you can't refute it.

Aleksandr Volotko:

No, you wouldn't write that. This is nonsense - what can give to trade manually, it's nonsense.

So all the robots leak, it's been known for a long time.

Reason: