Not the Grail, just a regular one - Bablokos!!! - page 426

Ilmir Galiev:

Baa, there you go...

Turns out these were direct allusions to the oldest monuments to mankind, left to this day, and given in the form of an Equity curve. You can't talk about it in the open like that. Even the names are almost identical. Joe here remembered to give an example of Egyptian technology more than once, even left a picture.

The one, who knows the real secrets of Function and Superposition, will never work in a factory , because it is such a fundamental change, after which he cannot be himself and will not be employed in a factory.

[Message deleted].

Ilmir Galiev:
[Message deleted]

intrigue, however.

Ilmir Galiev:
[Message deleted]

Thanks, that's just what you need in these challenging times!

Didn't the doughnuts happen?

Renat Akhtyamov:
Didn't the doughnuts happen?

Later.

Renat Akhtyamov:
Bablokos didn't take place?
Aleksandr Volotko:

Later.

Later is not going to happen.

Aleksandr Volotko:

Later.

That's the way it is, for now. I guess nobody wants this shit and the signal is not worth even thinking about launching.

Yuriy Asaulenko:

Later's not gonna happen.

No, it won't.

Truly I tell you, truly and without any lies - he who manages to defeat the effect of phase market displacement (optimum displacement/blurring) will not go to the factory

transcendreamer:
I'm telling you truly, truly and without any lies - he who manages to defeat the phase market displacement effect (optimum displacement/blurring) will not go to the factory

Come on, then some other shit will come along that you will definitely have to beat and then!... to the factory, if you don't beat the next shit, of course, and then the next, etc., etc.

Reason: