Not the Grail, just a regular one - Bablokos!!! - page 401

Renat Akhtyamov:

The rules of the game are clear: who catches the most elk?

In short, .

No luck.

You'd better tell me about the pyramids :) - You're out?

Aleksander:

You'd better tell me about the pyramids :) - You're out of the loop?

no

How and by how much is the red line (trawl, together with the purple line) shifted, monitored every 5 min?

novad:
How and by how much is the red line (trawl, together with the purple line) shifted, monitored every 5 min?
most likely once a minute - if delta exceeds purple - then it moves up - moving the red line as well - end of trawl...

"red - trailing delta start line (about 50 pips (4x digits everywhere) - for different pairs may be more or less - when delta value exceeds red - trawl is activated - if delta price goes up - red line shifts up - and purple line moves down after it...

purple - closing line on the trawl - when red line was triggered and trawl was activated - this line shows the level at which if Delta becomes lower, the trade will be closed...".

I must have made a typo here, it is the red closing line on the trawl, thank you.

Aleksander:

It's a big mistake to count delta po-tikovo - once a minute or 5 minutes is enough...

Why not posticlo? I am still figuring it out, I tried to do it manually by looking at the monitor for 1-5 min. So, there was a case (eurgbp sell gbpusd buy), when the delta did not burst, but quietly went down in a minute so that the elk was not 10 but 45 quid. And the other leg has almost stopped, so it may have been too late to open... If it was like this, the elbow would have been 10, but the profit of the other leg was 50. I'm working on the EA, so all the details are important to me. I have been working on it so all the details are important for me. Thank you.

Yes, me! With these nakhas! I've been lifting virgin lands!
PS. But the moose has stronger legs. And there are not 2, but 4 of them. And the roaches, and the roaches!

Renat Akhtyamov:
no

Renat Akhtyamov:

beautiful though)

Alexandr Saprykin:

beautiful though)

(it's a little bit of a flapjack, though.

)

Reason: