20 pips system - page 8

Order must be placed inside the channel.

Stop-Loss to your discretion.

TP 20 pips or is more. If price reached middle channels and you did not fix profit, then Stop-Loss it is necessary to transfer in "0".

babarmughal:
Guys

i have attached EA ( the one above) to GBP but no pending orders....???

wats happening???????????

Thanks

Babar

This version (the one above) is giving the alarm only. We should place pending orders manually. And we are not trading if the price is inside the channel.

Statement was updated.

Newdigital,

I have installed the English version last night, but I still do not get any alerts. Are one supposed to get alerts every evening just as long as price is at least 5 pips away from the channel, that is, 5 pips above the green line or 5 pips below the red line? Can you post your alerts for the last night so I can backtest to confirm?

et_phonehome_2:
Newdigital, I have installed the English version last night, but I still do not get any alerts. Are one supposed to get alerts every evening just as long as price is at least 5 pips away from the channel, that is, 5 pips above the green line or 5 pips below the red line? Can you post your alerts for the last night so I can backtest to confirm?

Pairs the price was inside the channel for some pairs so I did not open stop orders in this case. I am testing 9 pairs but not all of them are trading every day because of that.

You may look at the statement to see.

New ideas:

No Stop-Loss.

Alexey Baranov:
New ideas:

No Stop-Loss.

You mean to lock the stop?

Yes it is idea to have the other stop order instead of normal stop loss.

Updated statement.

I did not place the pending orders yesterday for today. Sorry forgot.

Will continue .

Updated statement.

newdigital:
Updated statement.

Hi, ND.I know u covered this b4.But do u have any suggestions for a stoploss?

amerifx:
Hi, ND.I know u covered this b4.But do u have any suggestions for a stoploss?

As I saw the trades and drawdown and have some opinion about stop loss here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174210/page4

Besides some person did some other suggestion to use lock code for stop loss. Not to lock the profit but to lock the stop loss (to use the other stop order instead of normal stop loss).

From the next week I will use stop loss 200. Then 120, and then I will use 70 and so on to see which pairs are performing better in this condition. And finally 50. To see which pairs will work under which stop loss levels.

Reason: