Not the Grail, just a regular one - Bablokos!!! - page 396

novad:
So you have your own system, take a screenshot :)

here's the post Fed rate slippage I wrote about above

cross is orange, eva is green, chif is blue

three slides, two slaps (above 0), cross in place )))

Everything is visible, the strategy is almost elementary.

at the end - eve - buy, cross - sell (or rather long time ago - sell )))).

no elks, as you can see

In principle it is also clear and not difficult, we need statistics, only it is not clear what to do with the next day sliding in this case if the euras bye is carried over to the next day

novad:
It is in principle also clear and not complicated, we need statistics, but it is not clear what to do with the sliding the next day in this case if the euras bye is transferred to the next day

wait for a flap, just like with any other slider

By the way, you might want to check if the eu has really gone up...

This strategy is not fantastic and requires a lot of fine-tuning, which is what I'm doing...

But the pilot already shows that it is working.

I'm afraid to imagine what we'll do if the snap doesn't happen and there are no stops...........

[ workers_going_to_the_petrochemical_plant_5_hours_in_the_morning_view_blizzard.avi ]

transcendreamer:

I'm afraid to imagine what we'll do if the snap doesn't happen and there are no stops...........

[ workers_going_to_the_petrochemical_plant_5_hours_in_the_morning_view_blizzard.avi ]

I also hope that Alexander will explain the most interesting thing - the essence of shares (lot manipulation) that affect price behaviour in order to move those legs that are never closed...

Renat Akhtyamov:
I also hope Alexander will explain the most interesting thing - the essence of shares (lot manipulation) that affect price behavior in order to move those legs that are never closed...

The answer is simple - as usual the averaging of positions - or a smart flip at the right time (to change the shoes, as a respected Sidor Matrasych said) - in short, technical analysis and MM come into play here again

Hi All ^) Hi Trance :) whenever you say something about the inevitability of the pass... that's when everyone goes into a trance....

although some of them said they've got their machines fixed - and they're starting to get their money's worth :)

What are the results of your experiments?

Manually for now.

The spread is 140 pips, waiting for it to collapse...

Renat Akhtyamov:

Manually for now.

The spread is 140 points, waiting for it to collapse...

As soon as the dough collapses, the sliding will collapse, or it will never collapse.

Aleksandr Volotko:

Immediately, as the dough collapses, the sliding will collapse, or it will never collapse.

option

)

Reason: