Not the Grail, just a regular one - Bablokos!!! - page 395

I traded this stratagem with my pens while completing the automaton.

Didn't get much sleep...

Didn't leak, oddly enough.

Now I got some sleep and reread the above to get a better understanding .

What can I say....

I would have written the same thing.

Renat Akhtyamov:

I traded this stratagem with my pens while completing the automaton.

Didn't get much sleep...

I didn't, oddly enough.

Now I got some sleep and reread the above to get a better understanding .

What can I say....

I would have written the same thing.

I'm just saying, you want to tell me that using this strategy you can not lose? But it's nonsense, everyone knows that in forex only losses ...

transcendreamer:

Wait, are you saying that using this strategy you can't lose? But that's nonsense, everyone knows that forex is all about losing...

i didn't lose, even though the margin was from 20 to 70% of the deposit

i got no losses. especially when the news is important - 2 or 3 different trades in a short period of time

If you want to trade with other forex brokers, you should read carefully above in Alexander's book, how to prepare your spread considering the trend of the current day.

It's all true, that's what I did, but I read his post only today.

The funny thing is that the 2nd leg is the same during the day, as it usually is a cross.

Only the first leg changes.

You have to change it quickly, because the spread is being shifted to the disadvantageous side.

But so far I've been going without shares and playing with lots, so I guess I didn't get the point...

In general, the strategy is not bad ;)

Renat Akhtyamov:

The funny thing is that the 2nd leg is the same during the day, as usual it is a cross

the remark seems to be true, but the direction of the leg changes, and if in the first case it goes to buy, in the second case it goes to sell, it is not the same thing.... as a matter of fact, there are strategists that try to get into a trend by the reversal of one pair, but reversals sometimes cause losses, and here we get the hope that if the cross does not go to the upper or lower price.... as an example, your recent post about 100 pips..... the trouble will come when the total movement will be to catch not by 50 or 30 pips but by 10 pips... In this case the losses will nullify the strategy.

If we try to check the level of possible profit-loss, it means that the same points are floating from month to month. That is why the automated robot on 3-5 year history will lose on the unsuccessful period.

Anatolii Zainchkovskii:

the remark seems to be true, but the direction of the leg changes, and if in the first case it goes to buy, in the second case it goes to sell, it is not the same thing.... as a matter of fact, there are strategists that try to get into a trend by the reversal of one pair, but reversals sometimes cause losses, and here we get the hope that if the cross does not go to the upper or lower price.... as an example, your recent post about 100 pips..... the trouble will come when the total movement will be to catch not by 50 or 30 pips but by 10 pips... In this case the losses will nullify the strategy.

If we try to check this automatically, it makes no sense because the human eye is able to estimate the possible profit-loss level, i.e. those same points are floating from month to month.

No, it doesn't.

You deliberately move the legs at the beginning of the day.

The cross is either at the top or at the bottom.

Suppose the slider was moved down, so the cross above remains, and only the leg, fallen below the slider cross, is traded; the one above the cross does not matter. It's the same foot that's covered by the slider.

At this point, the second major will already be at the distance of the spread, again below the cross. I.e. one major is cut to the +, the second one is immediately opened when we reach the split.

In this case major is always buy, and cross is always sell.

Or vice versa, depending on the trend and the prepared sliding...

Approximately this kind of dough is obtained.

About 100 points - yes, I was wrong. 30-35 is ok, more is troublesome, it takes too long to wait for the close and I have to tie the beginning of calculation of the index to the orders - if they are open, it means we wait more, not another leg shift at the beginning of the day until the close...

I do not know how it works in flat, but it is not bad for trends.

Alexander appears on the forum as a trend ;)

Renat Akhtyamov

I think you have already invented something of your own. Alexander said that the cross changes from Buy to Sell.

I think it was you whocame up with the idea of trading on Equity.

novad:

Renat Akhtyamov

i think you have already invented something of your own... alexander said that the cross changes from Buy to Sell.

I think it's a good idea to use thespread as a basis for the spread.

The market will be happy with this amount of free spread, because the crosses are mostly flat...

on some of the crosses the spread is 30 pips 4 digits, especially at night

there's your rationale at 9 moscow...

so perhaps your own

first entry eurusd sell eurgbp buy

if we catch a loss on Equity 10 euro pips open eurgbp sell gbpusd buy

For some symbols it is possible, but Alexander looked at these pairs as an example.

There is no trading at night from 11 p.m. to 9 p.m.

novad:

first entry eurusd sell eurgbp buy

if we catch a loss on Equity 10 euro pips open eurgbp sell gbpusd buy

For some symbols it is possible, but Alexander looked at these pairs as an example.

No trading at night from 23 till 9.

These are strategists with Losses, mine are without.

any pairs that form a triangle,

I don't have any triangle-forming strategies without pairs, the main thing is to have the right vector.

easily traded around the clock, including automatically

For example, after the Fed rate, the collapse occurred the next day, just before 9, and at the same time the next leg opened, and the cross was open in daylight hours, like yesterday ;) the same rate had 3 slips, 2 of which collapsed the same day

cumulative profit during this period was over 45%

So you have your own system, take a screenshot :)
Reason: