Not the Grail, just a regular one - Bablokos!!! - page 287

Where did the gProfitClose variable come from?

Joker was posting a test of the EA.

Joker писал:

В данном случае gStartBar - расстояние от нормированной модели до точки принятия решений во времени ( у меня во всяком случае ).

ModelWidth is the length of the normalised channel model.

Another key parameter, ModelIDX, is the distance from the axis to the lower boundary of the spread flow variance channel. Who has entered the decision zone of this model, that's what we trade.

Expert Advisor: Test
Symbol: EURUSD
Period: M15 (2015.10.24 - 2016.11.07)

Parameters:

gStartBar=90 - distance from the normalized model to the decision point in time
gModelWidth=41 - length of the normalized model.
gTradeSignalIdx=2.55
gProfitClose=870
gPositionSleepTimeout=899
gMaxPSystemsCount=1
gMargin=1

amendment GerbertX:
Joker system.

There is a frame (equilibrium period). After the frame, at a distance of n bars we draw a green vertical line. From the zero line step down and up m points and draw blue lines. After the calculation period we wait till the chart reaches the green line. Then we look at the chart that has broken through the blue line upwards and open that one.

Have I understood correctly? Correct me, if something is wrong.

Correcting.....

To the channel, from where they came, after the channel continues its direction, waiting for a breakdown of the channel, open a position.

that's it....... they leaked the grail........ what happens now......

This is all great, it was already clear 20 pages ago. The main problem is that you don't know which function to regress to. For example, no matter what I regress to, I can't get SUSTAINABLE channels.

IronBird:
This is all great, and it was already clear 20 pages ago. The main problem is that you don't know which function to regress to. For example, whatever I regress to, I don't get SUSTAINABLE channels.

And what channels do you get? )

transcendreamer:
that's it....... they leaked the grail........ what happens now......

Greed is usually the best defence against secrets being revealed....)))

ara66676:

And what channels do you get? )

They don't. They wiggle as they please, just after the regression section. In short, there are no channels at all

ara66676:

Correcting.....

To the channel, from where they came, after the channel continues its direction, waiting for a breakthrough of the channel, open a position.

one small problem

a break in the pre-existing channel does not guarantee a continuation of the move in the same direction

no guarantee at all

Reason: