Not the Grail, just a regular one - Bablokos!!! - page 289

ara66676:
you don't need to know, trade the probability, if the probability is less than 60% go look for a new one..... and while the system is working follow the trend of your depot and hurry up to take what is still hot and not cold....

Where does the 60% probability come from?

it's 50/50.

transcendreamer:

transcendreamer, have you tried this thread?

This is a test terminal, in the red zone a typical return trade, in the green zone a "foxhole" breakout trade, in both cases synthetic. In breakout systems you have to trade the movement, for that the TF has to be above the "white noise" level. I do not use any function in my TS, I use the principle "trade movement": I don't care which way the price moves - the main thing is to follow it :) Entries with stop orders

benzovoz, great result. Are you trading several synthetics at the same time and closing on the total profit?

Dialog22:

benzovoz, great result. Do you trade several synthetics at the same time and close on the total profit?

In fact I get one synthetic, I just place pendants on those pairs that should move in perspective and the market decides itself what the composition of this synthetic will be. But I can do the same trick with synthetics but it is more complicated and the result is the same, some pairs will move anyway. The only thing in common with the Joker system is a breakdown of the level after the breakdown. By the way, I would like to write something - in my last posts I see that the synthetics are driven to one channel, but it is wrong, every synthetic has its own channel and its own breakout level, if you remember the Joker picture, there were several synthetics and each one was in its own channel.

benzovoz, I see, thank you.

Are there programmers willing to write an mt5-expert for testing?
gerbertx@mail.ru

Happy 71st anniversary of Victory in the Great Patriotic War, everyone!... Me too :)

P.S.: The topicstarter's record is broken

Files:

And a happy holiday to you too! ) And happy record.

Joker: Happy Holidays!

Cool... By the way, in the report, the numbers with EA parameters were lost :) Apparently a new tactic.

Reason: